The Younglings Thread II

Beckar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if all will be good (read: if I pass my exams...) I'm coming to the 28th one!:punk: you know...I've got my university lessons and my parents won't let me attend all 3,although I won't mind at all...:wink2:

Cool, I hope you do come to the 28th gig!!! what course are u taking at uni?

I'm taking a course for interpreters,because i love languages and travelling.I'm studying english and chinese!:mf_lustslow:

R u gonna be at one of this upcoming gigs?

That's so cool, I am studying Journalism at uni! Yeah I will be at all three gigs!!! :wub2:

I'm taking a course for interpreters,because i love languages and travelling.I'm studying english and chinese!:mf_lustslow:

R u gonna be at one of this upcoming gigs?

:thumb_yello:

My cousin is an interpreter, she speaks 7 languages including Japanese, Arabic and Russian (which meant she had to learn new alphabets and stuff).

I admire any folk who does it. I can speak VERY little, if not appalling French....

wow...journalism's cool too!after becoming an interpreter I wanna take a master in Journalism...:wink2:

since you've been to all three gigs in london...can i ask you where will you stay?I haven't booked nothing yet...:shocked:

Cool, yeah sure. On 25th I am staying at the Royal guest house 2 in Hammersmith and then from 26th-29th I am staying at the Ace hotel in West Kensington, they both seem really nice and are quite good prices as well!

Barunka! :woot_jump::biggrin2:

What happend to your computer? :shocked:

I'm good! :punk: You?

Kine! :woot_jump::roftl:

It is broken... -.- Bloody windows doesn't want to start... >.< So now I am on my dad's pc xD

But anyway, i am great! It's weekend!! I really needed it after one week of learning... -.-

So what did you do today??

Kine! :woot_jump::roftl:

It is broken... -.- Bloody windows doesn't want to start... >.< So now I am on my dad's pc xD

But anyway, i am great! It's weekend!! I really needed it after one week of learning... -.-

So what did you do today??

Oh, that sucks! :thumbdown:

Weekend! Who doesn't love the weekends? :naughty:

Today, I've celebrated my sisters birthday at home with family. Mmm.. Cake! Hehe :naughty:

And you?

Oh, that sucks! :thumbdown:

Weekend! Who doesn't love the weekends? :naughty:

Today, I've celebrated my sisters birthday at home with family. Mmm.. Cake! Hehe :naughty:

And you?

Awww...cakes ... I'd reaaaally love to have one now... ^.^

Why do I always feel like eating something sweet in the evening :biggrin2:

I went to a salsa lesson with my friends... was funny... we pretty sucked at it, but we didn't really mind :D