mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG leave me out of it!!!!

the only thing i have achieved today is deciding im getting the 11am train from Birmingham - london on the 1st december and arriving in London at 12.30 :biggrin2:

cool ! so im catching the 7.26am - 10.30ish to brum new street ? :biggrin2:

will get my tickets next week :)

yup and Rose i think will be meeting up with us at London euston station at around 12.30 then we can find our way to the apartments together :thumb_yello:

surely we wont get lost this way and if we do its better to get lost in a group of people then you can shift the blame onto someone else :naughty:

yup and Rose i think will be meeting up with us at London euston station at around 12.30 then we can find our way to the apartments together :thumb_yello:

surely we wont get lost this way and if we do its better to get lost in a group of people then you can shift the blame onto someone else :naughty:

hahaha ! well you all knew how useless i was even before i set off :roftl: besides you have been to london before bexx so it will be your fault LOL :naughty:

hahaha ! well you all knew how useless i was even before i set off :roftl: besides you have been to london before bexx so it will be your fault LOL :naughty:

well i will blame the weather for getting us lost then :naughty: :naughty:

i just follow my instincts...licks finger - sticks it in the air thinks for a bit - i think its this a way :roftl:

Thank you Pamette and Mellody.

I've tried both links but it dosn't work to buy online from my country.

Have no idea why.:thumbdown:

I'm not giving up though, mfc girls dont give up when things is about Mika!

I'm looking for a phone number right now.:thumb_yello:

well once we get into london euston it shouldnt be too bad all we have to do is go onto the underground from there and get to brixton - we can even buy our underground tickets on the virgin train so we are sorted its just finding our way from brixton underground to the apartment that will be the hardest part unless ofcourse the house has a pink door that makes it recognisable :roftl:

OMG leave me out of it!!!!

the only thing i have achieved today is deciding im getting the 11am train from Birmingham - london on the 1st december and arriving in London at 12.30 :biggrin2:

i may get on the same one bexx and meet up with u both if thats ok. i didnt notice that this is a saturday i got confused with everything and thought it was a thursday, dont know how come!!!!

well once we get into london euston it shouldnt be too bad all we have to do is go onto the underground from there and get to brixton - we can even buy our underground tickets on the virgin train so we are sorted its just finding our way from brixton underground to the apartment that will be the hardest part unless ofcourse the house has a pink door that makes it recognisable :roftl:

lol ! well there was somethin on the griffin website wasnt there about the underground ... the stop that was 5 mins from the hotel .. was it stockwell ? :blink: so euston to stockwell ? i fink ... :blink:

i may get on the same one bexx and meet up with u both if thats ok. i didnt notice that this is a saturday i got confused with everything and thought it was a thursday, dont know how come!!!!

yeah same here it wasnt until caz pointed out earlier last week it was a saturday i realised aswell :blush-anim-cl:

Its the 11am train from Birmingham New street - london euston we are catching on the 1st december.

its looks like they have abandoned the super saver tickets and just have two tariffs now under semi flexible and flexible - im going for the cheaper option £18.85 semi flexible and thats just one way it will cost another £18.85 for the train back on the 5th :boxed:

lol ! well there was somethin on the griffin website wasnt there about the underground ... the stop that was 5 mins from the hotel .. was it stockwell ? :blink: so euston to stockwell ? i fink ... :blink:

stockwell? are you sure?

hmm im gonna have to have a digg around and find my suuper handy map of london i used the last time i was there :biggrin2:

yeah same here it wasnt until caz pointed out earlier last week it was a saturday i realised aswell :blush-anim-cl:

Its the 11am train from Birmingham New street - london euston we are catching on the 1st december.

its looks like they have abandoned the super saver tickets and just have two tariffs now under semi flexible and flexible - im going for the cheaper option £18.85 semi flexible and thats just one way it will cost another £18.85 for the train back on the 5th :boxed:

ok, ill look up if it goes thou Cardiff or if i have to get to birm new st and change. no probs either way:)

ok, ill look up if it goes thou Cardiff or if i have to get to birm new st and change. no probs either way:)

Yay Tia is coming with us :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

ok im getting excited now and thats just about the train journey :blush-anim-cl:

im sure it said stockwell ! ... there was a tube stop just 5 mins away and im sure that was it :cool:

Yep it's Stockwell and it's 5 minutes away from the station!

I think I'll arrive at St Pancras about the same time as you guys, and if I'm not wrong St Pancras is near to Euston... We could all meet and go together.