London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well i just thought i would call in to say hi to everyone , now im going for an hour :biggrin2: ... bexx is this right about the trains by the way ...

1st dec - leaving my place at 635am - get to brum - 1030ish

leaving brum 11 ish get to LDN - 1230 ish ... ?

and way home-

ill just get 1 return ticket for brum to london - and 1 return ticket for clee to brum ... im getting them next week you see :)

but for the return ticket from brum to london i wonder if ill need to get it from the virgin website .. or if my train station up here will still be ble to do it ? ill have to ring em later i finks :boxed:

well i just thought i would call in to say hi to everyone , now im going for an hour :biggrin2: ... bexx is this right about the trains by the way ...

1st dec - leaving my place at 635am - get to brum - 1030ish

leaving brum 11 ish get to LDN - 1230 ish ... ?

and way home-

ill just get 1 return ticket for brum to london - and 1 return ticket for clee to brum ... im getting them next week you see :)

but for the return ticket from brum to london i wonder if ill need to get it from the virgin website .. or if my train station up here will still be ble to do it ? ill have to ring em later i finks :boxed:

correct about the 1st december - i still havent decided what time i will be returning on the 5th yet but i imagine you would have to bopok with virgin trains for the returning trip im not too sure though

correct about the 1st december - i still havent decided what time i will be returning on the 5th yet but i imagine you would have to bopok with virgin trains for the returning trip im not too sure though

hmm ok thats fine :thumb_yello: i will give em a ring later and let you know what i need to do , about the return from london to brum and where i get my tickets from ... the journey from here to brum , and brum to here is straight forward i just get my tickets from here , but ill ring to find out about tickets for that journey... right ill cath you all later ! ... be good ! :naughty::) xx

By the way I saw earlier in this thread that some people were looking for ticket companies that would send tickets abroad. Ticketmaster does it but not for all gigs, so I found for Brixton http://www.ticketweb.co.uk that delivers abroad and that's how I got all my ticket with 2-3 weeks.

Thought I'd share the info, that can help...

God I was supposed to do the cleaning up today and I have done nothing at all!

Before I go to bed I really have to practice the piano. I had my very first lesson last Tuesday... Starting learning at 35...

Its never too late to learn something new...i started learning to play the guitar when i was 20 but never really advanced past playing the songs i loved back then like pantera and metallica.:punk:

random question but why do kids find it nescessary to play with their food ? because of him messing around with his fork, i now have cauliflower cheese stuck in my hair ! Ugh ! :sneaky2:

When he's older and all independant you will regret this time :biggrin2: !

Thanks , Emm for giving us yhe way to get our tickets at home when we live overseas: it's too late for December but next time i'll know how to manage and NEVER buy with GIGandstours...

Yes I'm really sorry I gave this info too late... I hope it will be helpful to people who haven't booked anything yet...