London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What time are you girls heading to the gigs? I am vascillating between arriving very early so I can at least lean on the barriers to arriving at the last possible minute so that standing for many hours is not an issue.

How were things at Somerset House? Was it mostly MFC members who arrived early or were there tons of fans? I'm guessing the weather is going to scare off a lot people who aren't die hard fans.

so this woman is making both of your big girl outfits and you have never met her before?

yeah , she was listered on ebay for her dressmaking services , so i emailed her to see what she could do etc ... and she said she could do it :) ... everything is payed for by paypal and she seems nice :thumb_yello:

What time are you girls heading to the gigs? I am vascillating between arriving very early so I can at least lean on the barriers to arriving at the last possible minute so that standing for many hours is not an issue.

How were things at Somerset House? Was it mostly MFC members who arrived early or were there tons of fans? I'm guessing the weather is going to scare off a lot people who aren't die hard fans.

At somerset house there was hardly anybody really started queuing up until about 5 - 6pm really there was only mfc members there before that time.

But you know im not sure if the carling academy will be operating the queue jump system this time or not :thumbdown:

What does that mean? They let VIPs and such in ahead of people in the queue?

oh if only it was that simple.

no basically what it is ...if you go to the bar and get your ticket stamped you get to start up another queue ahead of the people who have been queing up for several hours.

And therefore get let in first because you have brought a drink...

this pisses everyone off and causes a riot :naughty:

oh if only it was that simple.

no basically what it is ...if you go to the bar and get your ticket stamped you get to start up another queue ahead of the people who have been queing up for several hours.

And therefore get let in first because you have brought a drink...

this pisses everyone off and causes a riot :naughty:

i remember that in brum :thumbdown: