London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

Is that all he said? :shocked:

yeahthats all he said but he wasnt much of a talker while we were going out infact thats probably the longest email he has ever sent me :roftl: :roftl:

its an achievement :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well i have been having a bloody mission I tell you!

I found a website that does bigger boots but they were £120:boxed: so i typed the name in ebay and there was a woman who had lost loads of weight on lighter life and was selling her stuff so i bought 2 out of 4 pairs lol!

AND THEY FIT! I'm so excited:biggrin2:

cool jem!! pics then :biggrin2::naughty:

i am not ignoring the question, its always on my mind, i just dont no how 2 answer

the question i have been asking him is should we make another go of the relationship etc etc

well the good thing is he says that question is always on his mind too so obviously he thinks of giving it another go aswell :) ... as for not knowing how to answer well i dont quite understand that ? :blink: its either a yes or a no ? :blink: ... men have to be soo bloody complicated :sneaky2:

would you believe me if i told you all if i was extremely shy as well?

infact i have no idea what possess me to dress up at all i wouldnt have ever dared dress up before all this let alone get onto a tube dressed up :shocked:

Actually many people do not believe me when I say I'm shy. And if you make a fancy party no problem I'll dress up (I avoid being dressed up in the metro though, unless I'm drunk then I don't care!), but I don't know why, for Mika concerts I dare not. As I moreover have no imagination that does not help...

Well actually I organise a party in mid-december, and it's a fancy party (theme: be what you're dreaming of being). Gotta think of something... If it's easy to transport (light) and accurate for the concerts I might take it to London then...

well the good thing is he says that question is always on his mind too so obviously he thinks of giving it another go aswell :) ... as for not knowing how to answer well i dont quite understand that ? :blink: its either a yes or a no ? :blink: ... men have to be soo bloody complicated :sneaky2:

Well to me it means that indeed it's still on his mind, but maybe he does not know what decision to make? He seems not sure about what to choose.

No. Sorry. I still say scrap him.

A) It's taken this long for him to write a line

B) He is still messing you about

C) If he was that bothered he would have replied straight away and said 'yes'

Soz, but this is a woman of experience. Trust me. :thumb_yello:

Obviously, it's up to you babe, but that's what i think. :thumb_yello:

i dont know what to think anymore tbh

i have happy days and bad days its as i say only on my bad days i feel lonely but on my happy days i couldnt care less :cool:

ANYWAY.......

i fancy cake :naughty: :naughty:

No. Sorry. I still say scrap him.

A) It's taken this long for him to write a line

B) He is still messing you about

C) If he was that bothered he would have replied straight away and said 'yes'

Soz, but this is a woman of experience. Trust me. :thumb_yello:

Obviously, it's up to you babe, but that's what i think. :thumb_yello:

I agree.

I would also ask myself is he the one? Can you imagine spending your life with him? and do you love him? If not, walk.

i dont know what to think anymore tbh

i have happy days and bad days its as i say only on my bad days i feel lonely but on my happy days i couldnt care less :cool:

:

There's your answer, right there!! :thumb_yello: It's only cuz you feel lonely. See? So you don't need him because you couldn't care less when you ARE happy, AND, IF you really missed him, you'd be miserable without him, therefore you would never be able to be happy, because you haven't got him, but you ARE happy, so don't need him. :biggrin2:

Did you follow that? :naughty: :naughty: :roftl:

honestly i dont see myself being able to settle down with anyone as if i am with them for longer than two years i find myself falling out of love with them....this relationship i am talking about now current time i had been with him a year but now i think i am experiencing the i cant have him so it makes me want him more :boxed:

its hard to explain :blink:

honestly i dont see myself being able to settle down with anyone as if i am with them for longer than two years i find myself falling out of love with them....this relationship i am talking about now current time i had been with him a year but now i think i am experiencing the i cant have him so it makes me want him more :boxed:

i feel like that with littlens dad ! when he was chasing i couldnt have cared less when he didnt i got upset and wondered if i had done the right thing :blink:

Sara did you read earlier on in this thread this am i dreampt about you in a mika concert and mika threw a soft toy sheep at you from the stage? :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Yes i did!!! :naughty: It cracked me up!! Ha ha ha ha!!! Excellent!!!! :naughty: I hada scary dream last night!!! Was horrible!!! It was about Luke - but it wasn't Luke, and then it was, and it involved a helicopter crash, a man burning alive, me and Luke working in the same place having a fag together outside and then him trying to kill me!! :shocked:

Yes i did!!! :naughty: It cracked me up!! Ha ha ha ha!!! Excellent!!!! :naughty: I hada scary dream last night!!! Was horrible!!! It was about Luke - but it wasn't Luke, and then it was, and it involved a helicopter crash, a man burning alive, me and Luke working in the same place having a fag together outside and then him trying to kill me!! :shocked:

what?!?!

Luke tried to kill you in your dream?!?

i think your still hooked on that look he had on him after the tba concert :wink2:

GOOD GOD!:shocked:

It's typical Bexx. In French, we say "fuis-moi, je te suis ; suis-moi, je te fuis"

meaning: avoid me, I chase you ; chase me, I avoid you

You're after him because he's not fully available to you. If he was, you'd lose interest.

Unless I'm wrong in my analysis? :blink:

It's typical Bexx. In French' date=' we say "fuis-moi, je te suis ; suis-moi, je te fuis"

meaning: avoid me, I chase you ; chase me, I avoid you

You're after him because he's not fully available to you. If he was, you'd lose interest.

Unless I'm wrong in my analysis? :blink:[/quote']

yes i think thats it exactly what i feel :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: