London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

plus its nice to talk about it cos it makes it seem so much closer!!!! i cant wait to see mika again:) and meet up with everyone, its going to b fab!!!

me neither !! :wub2: well thats why i thought i'd create the thread because everything is soo complicated :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yep :D unless you share thats what me and bexx etc have had to do with spending three nights there so it works out cheaper ... doing it that way its only costing just over 100 pound ... which saves 50 quid :biggrin2:

That's wonderful !:wink2:

She's a very organized person!

do you live in the uk Tia ? :D

yes sunny old Wales. iv meet bexx twice, we went to leeds together and erm the Big Chill, but we dont talk about that Lol

im going to Birm(2 dates) and London (1date) and iv a newcastle ticket but i cant go:( but im hoping iv got a glasgow ticket insteed:)

yep ! i dont know why she thinks shes chaotically organised :naughty: ... vanessa is it just the 2nd you are staying ?

No !I want to go to the other 2 gigs as well!

Rose is gonna sent me the tickets at my home!

yes sunny old Wales. iv meet bexx twice, we went to leeds together and erm the Big Chill, but we dont talk about that Lol

im going to Birm(2 dates) and London (1date) and iv a newcastle ticket but i cant go:( but im hoping iv got a glasgow ticket insteed:)

Cool ! :biggrin2: im going to brimingham too ! on the 22nd :biggrin2: then doncaster , then londons dates :thumb_yello: im soo excited it feels like its so close ! :shocked: its september next week :yay:

No !I want to go to the other 2 gigs as well!

Rose is gonna sent me the tickets at my home!

that would be great ! so do you still want me to get your ticket for the 2nd ? you would probs be better off sharing too ! i think there is people wanting to share accomodation if remember rightly :thumb_yello:

that would be great ! so do you still want me to get your ticket for the 2nd ? you would probs be better off sharing too ! i think there is people wanting to share accomodation if remember rightly :thumb_yello:

Yes,of course!:biggrin2:

Cool ! :biggrin2: im going to brimingham too ! on the 22nd :biggrin2: then doncaster , then londons dates :thumb_yello: im soo excited it feels like its so close ! :shocked: its september next week :yay:

we seem to wish our lives away wishing for mika gigs to come closer:)

i would have looked to have done all the london ones but its too close to xmas and i just havent got the money!!! but hey im lucky to do the ones im doing so must not complain, off too work have a good day:)

we seem to wish our lives away wishing for mika gigs to come closer:)

i would have looked to have done all the london ones but its too close to xmas and i just havent got the money!!! but hey im lucky to do the ones im doing so must not complain, off too work have a good day:)

well the only reason im able to go to all these is because i blow my student loans and grants on them :naughty: but i work too ... so i think i deserve it ... or at least i keep telling myself that :naughty:

You'll only be on December 2nd gig?

Am I the only one to go there for only one gig? :naughty:

Did you receive your tickets?

have you received yours yet ? ... im still waiting for mine :sneaky2::naughty:

I'm worried now! :boxed:

I bought mine on e-bay and the seller told me he sent it the last tuesday. How could he send it if nobody received it?

I have to wait the end of this week and after....

I'm worried now! :boxed:

I bought mine on e-bay and the seller told me he sent it the last tuesday. How could he send it if nobody received it?

I have to wait the end of this week and after....

do you have the item number ? because im waiting for tickets from there too so i can see if its the same seller ? :blink: im sure it will be fine though :biggrin2:

Vanessa - i'm either getting confused with this, or i've just read that Mika's Gal is getting you a ticket for the 2nd????? Don't you want my ticket anymore then? I've got your name written down on my list because you pm'd me saying you wanted it. :blink:

Vanessa - i'm either getting confused with this, or i've just read that Mika's Gal is getting you a ticket for the 2nd????? Don't you want my ticket anymore then? I've got your name written down on my list because you pm'd me saying you wanted it. :blink:

Oh right ? i didnt know that :boxed:

it maybe better if she did it that way , rather than ebay ? safer i'd say ? sara is it the 3rd i have from you for hammersmith and 22nd brum? :biggrin2:

OMG !I forgot!now i'm confused

OMG !I forgot!now i'm confused

well i dont mind getting youa ticket at all BUT there is always a small risk that the ticket wont arrive etc from ebay... unlikely but it maybe better to get your ticket from sara ? for the 2nd at brixton ? :biggrin2: