London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello everyone im just back from work...OMG sivan's hotel looks more like a castle!!!!

its beautiful :wub2:

i have a feeling i am forgetting something like i need to do something but i dont know what so i will sit and think for a bit :naughty:

Hello everyone im just back from work...OMG sivan's hotel looks more like a castle!!!!

i have a feeling i am forgetting something like i need to do something but i dont know what so i will sit and think for a bit :naughty:

yo bexx :punk:

good day at work ? you remembered what you needed to do yet ? :naughty:

i will be back in 20 gotta go and pick the monster up :thumb_yello:

maybe i will tidy my room maybe i wont :naughty: :naughty:

although i should infact i have forgotten what colour the carpet is so it would be interesting to find out :biggrin2:

hahaha ! thats what my bedroom is like ... but with my clothes all over the floor , i really should invest in new washing basket :naughty:

It's like Ariel's (or her dad's) castle in The Little Mermaid! :mf_lustslow: Have you lot seen the movie?

I know that feeling, Bexxy. :biggrin2:

Afternoon all!

Can't stop long, been up since 4 and not stopped, except for breakfast, still going. Got another run booked for 8pm and still not had the nap I promised myself.

Love the hotel Sivan will be staying in, must be pretty posh by the looks of it, really nice.

Ordered my Mika calender, glad I came on this afternoon now, that cheered me up, 'cause I feel like a zombie right now.

Bexx how you getting on with the animal costume, any joy yet?

haha no no luck yet i am tempted to get either the chicken costume or the rabbit costume though :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

may come in handy for haloween aswell oh and if i decided to go to work on xmas day you can go in regular clothes no uniform so i may use the costume then aswell....im more tempted towards the rabbit though for some reason

haha no no luck yet i am tempted to get either the chicken costume or the rabbit costume though :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

may come in handy for haloween aswell oh and if i decided to go to work on xmas day you can go in regular clothes no uniform so i may use the costume then aswell....im more tempted towards the rabbit though for some reason

hahaha ! :naughty: you gotta pic of it bexx ? :biggrin2:

Not tempted by the turkey costume then:roftl:

hahah i really cant picture myself wearing a full body animal costume ....but its just something i really want to do i dont know i guess its a dream of mine :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

well my dream is to win the lottery :roftl:

but if yours is to wear an animal costume then thats great too ! :biggrin2:

:roftl: :roftl: