London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah Bexx, you don't know what you're missing, it's great and it's fun, once you get the nerve to put it on, you'll never want to take it off.:roftl:

hey i could wear it as pjamas afterwards :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

when you are doing soo many concerts its always good to have a back up costume....it wasnt an issue the last few mika concerts i have been to as i have had time to wash the costumes after each concert...but this time around i will have two slots of three concerts in a row its going to be hard especially on the third nights so it will be doncaster and the last london date that will be a problem :boxed:

when you are doing soo many concerts its always good to have a back up costume....it wasnt an issue the last few mika concerts i have been to as i have had time to wash the costumes after each concert...but this time around i will have two slots of three concerts in a row its going to be hard especially on the third nights so it will be doncaster and the last london date that will be a problem :boxed:

hmm well i think i will just need the 2 ... i already have the BG outfit being made now , so just 1 more , if one gets mucky in london, i can wash it in the apartment :thumb_yello:

hmm well i think i will just need the 2 ... i already have the BG outfit being made now , so just 1 more , if one gets mucky in london, i can wash it in the apartment :thumb_yello:

i have a feeling the lollipop girl dress will be dry clean only :blink:

I'm ordering the new costume this weekend, when I get five mins. Seen a couple but not sure about them, gonna check a few more sites see what others are out there.

yeah 10 days or so , i have my uni loans comimng thru , absolutely everthing is getting paid for , train , hotels, costumes ....

then i really should think about getting some books :roftl: :roftl:

yeah 10 days or so , i have my uni loans comimng thru , absolutely everthing is getting paid for , train , hotels, costumes ....

then i really should think about getting some books :roftl: :roftl:

i was going to say isnt a student loan meant to go on books and stuff like that :roftl: :roftl:

i was going to say isnt a student loan meant to go on books and stuff like that :roftl: :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl:

yeah it is , but we have a library and i get the majority out of there :naughty:

and i have an advantage of living at home and doing my degree so i dont have dorms to pay for etc ... so all the better to spend on mika gigs :roftl::thumb_yello:

well i dont think students get enough money to live really because all i got was £450 a month and i was living away from home £350 of that went on rent and then i had £100 left for food, bills clothes etc...it just wasnt enough!!!!!

hence is why i got into debt and am stiull struggling to pay it off :thumbdown:

:roftl: :roftl:

yeah it is , but we have a library and i get the majority out of there :naughty:

and i have an advantage of living at home and doing my degree so i dont have dorms to pay for etc ... so all the better to spend on mika gigs :roftl::thumb_yello:

So if you did a dissertation of Mikas music, you could say the money was used for research purposes.

So if you did a dissertation of Mikas music, you could say the money was used for research purposes.

exactly !!!

see rak1 thinks like me ! :thumb_yello::naughty:

i know bexx , if i didnt work aswell i would struggle with what we get

the loans and stuff are a bonus really , because even if i wasnt getting them id still be paying bill etc from my wages at work , so the loans are extra for me at the mo :)

its a good costume but again i bet its gonna be freezing :naughty:

oh and awwwww im a bit taller than 5ft 4 im about 5ft 8 :roftl:

oh yeah thats why i made my own lady bird costume because there was one similar to that bumble bee but the skirt would have been too short

its a good costume but again i bet its gonna be freezing :naughty:

oh and awwwww im a bit taller than 5ft 4 im about 5ft 8 :roftl:

oh yeah thats why i made my own lady bird costume because there was one similar to that bumble bee but the skirt would have been too short

i bet im one of the short ones lol! :naughty:

yeah i like that one i may get it :biggrin2: ... and yeah i though about the freezing part but it looks warmer than the BG outfit :roftl:

and i love the socks on that bumble one ! !! :naughty: