London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

its a good costume but again i bet its gonna be freezing :naughty:

oh and awwwww im a bit taller than 5ft 4 im about 5ft 8 :roftl:

oh yeah thats why i made my own lady bird costume because there was one similar to that bumble bee but the skirt would have been too short

wow bexx i didnt know you made you costume thats fab ! :thumb_yello:

yeah thats what i mean , it wont be too bad on me with me being small :)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh yes caz an elf is a good idea i was tempted by mrs claus but thought there may be ALOT of them around at that time of year !!!

Heya jemma!!!!!

but fabreeze wont work if you spill drink or something - or if mika spills sweat on you :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

oh yes caz an elf is a good idea i was tempted by mrs claus but thought there may be ALOT of them around at that time of year !!!

Heya jemma!!!!!

but fabreeze wont work if you spill drink or something - or if mika spills sweat on you :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

oh then maybe I won't wash it if he spills sweat on me LOL:biggrin2:

I'm sure there will be dry cleaners there

Heya jemma!!!!!

hmm im not sure , ill probs just see one and get it :biggrin2: yeah i thought that wiv mrs clause , i asked vanessa earlier if she was getting a costume and she asked what ? i suggested mrs clause ? i couldnt think of anything else lol!

yeah jems im thinking bout getting more than 1 just incase the outfit gets mucky , if it doesnt ill carry on wearing the BG outfit through all the concerts , im wearing it for all 3 in london wiv ya tho ! :thumb_yello:

yeah jems im thinking bout getting more than 1 just incase the outfit gets mucky , if it doesnt ill carry on wearing the BG outfit through all the concerts , im wearing it for all 3 in london wiv ya tho ! :thumb_yello:

You Better!:shocked: LOL

You Better!:shocked: LOL

of course babe !! i still will wear it through all 5 , but just incase it gets mucky take one for reserve ! :thumb_yello: but even if i wear it for brum and donny , i still have a week to get it dry cleaned before london so i should be ok ... course al wear it hun dont worry ! :thumb_yello:

Hello everyone im just back from work...OMG sivan's hotel looks more like a castle!!!!

its beautiful :wub2:

i have a feeling i am forgetting something like i need to do something but i dont know what so i will sit and think for a bit :naughty:

yes its huge and pretty! ill take pix when im there and try post them on myspace or something ;)

and im trying to keep thinking what i need before i go to israel!!!

worried i forget something!

i think i decided to take my guitar with me...btw!

oh and HELLO! and good evening girls! lol