• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

maybe bring a blanket or 2?

someone? :blink:

will anyone come with a car that maybe can do that? and than we put it back in the car?

we did that here in LA... hehe summer brought the blankets

well rak 1 sed she would run to hotel bless her :wub2: but i will bring a hot water bottle and a flask too i recon !! :thumb_yello: as well as ablanket and coat :D:) ..lol!

ok :thumb_yello: ill probably wont bring much cause i will have enough to carry from israel ... but i hope i could scooch with u guys! (scooch? is that a word?! lol!)

but they only last 1 hr we may be queueing up for upto 7 hours :shocked:

and thats where rose comes in coming back and forth every hour ? LOL

but they only last 1 hr we may be queueing up for upto 7 hours :shocked:

and thats where rose comes in coming back and forth every hour ? LOL

lol!poor rose!

hey btw girls.... how far is the griffin house from the venues?

we need a bus or taxi or something?

or is it REALLY close?

yeah i think Sara's idea is good we can all dance on the spot and look like tits to passing by drivers :roftl: :roftl:

i have a better idea...lets try and get the security guards to sympathise with us and let us in early so we can just hang in the bar until the show starts :roftl:

yeah i think Sara's idea is good we can all dance on the spot and look like tits to passing by drivers :roftl: :roftl:

i have a better idea...lets try and get the security guards to sympathise with us and let us in early so we can just hang in the bar until the show starts :roftl:

Speak for your ****ing self!!!!!!!!:naughty:

Having said that - we're all gonna look like ****ing tits anyway dressed up, so what's the problem? :naughty: :naughty: :roftl:

I'm gonna dance in the queue. :naughty: Keep myself warm.:thumb_yello:

You lot can either join me, or stand there becoming an icicle.

yeah i think Sara's idea is good we can all dance on the spot and look like tits to passing by drivers

both ideas are :thumb_yello:

ill defenetly dance!

ill be so excited i dont think i could sit!

Well I know I'm gonna look like a tit LOL (or 2 LOL):naughty:

lol! i already said about doing that and getting money thrown at us all, for being such fantastic dancers :naughty:

ok ill ask again :) cause no one replied... :bleh:

girls.... how far is the griffin house from the venues?

we need a bus or taxi or something?

griffin house - brixton venue = just round the corner a 5 minute walk max

griffin house - hammersmith - a tube journey approx 25mins or so :thumb_yello: