mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Speak for your ****ing self!!!!!!!!:naughty:

Having said that - we're all gonna look like ****ing tits anyway dressed up, so what's the problem? :naughty: :naughty: :roftl:

this post???

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Sara what are you coming as anyway decided yet?

Goodnight jemma :thumb_yello:

oh and can i make one more suggestion and its the best suggestion yet...THERMAL UNDERWEAR!!!! :wink2:

Do you know i was thinking about that and i'm not ****in' jokin'!!! Wonder if men find it a turn on with women in thermals......mmm......:naughty::roftl:

griffin house - brixton venue = just round the corner a 5 minute walk max

griffin house - hammersmith - a tube journey approx 25mins or so :thumb_yello:

coooool :):thumb_yello: i cant stand the excitment anymore!!! im going to explode!

Do you know i was thinking about that and i'm not ****in' jokin'!!! Wonder if men find it a turn on with women in thermals......mmm......:naughty::roftl:

Sorry just before I go to bed, I wonder if Luke, Martin and Mikey find it a turn on?:wink2:

my god.... what should i bring?? anything i need to buy before i go to israel???

HELP....

me neither :roftl: :roftl:

i think the task falls upon Sara who i know has a partner LOL

I'll see if i can find summat. If it turns out to be a hit, we'll find out, i'll report back. :wink2: - wonder if i could get stripey ones like Bert & Ernie? :naughty::roftl: :roftl: :roftl: