mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ha ha ha ha, yeah.:naughty:

I've just had my new sexy cossie and bikini delivered from La Senza for my holiday! :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :cool:

cool :)

thats funny im going to israel and u and FD will be here in the usa....grrrr:bleh:

Well you said you were worried about the length of your skirt and I won't be wearing one LOL:naughty: :blush-anim-cl:

oooh but u freezing doesnt mean ill be ok!!!! hahahaha

i just have no idea how cold it will get... well if it will be crazy cold i wont wear the skirt i think.... but i will work a lot on it so i hope i will!

Night!!!! :biggrin2: Sweet Dreams dear, catcha tomorrow as not here tonight. x

K! hope to talk to u all before i go to israel! and if not ill try get internet as fast as i can when im there :bleh::boxed:

nighhhht...sooo hard to leave! lol

No, afraid not. Well, noy out 'out' anyway. Going over my dads. Gonna have a karaoke night and i'm making fajitas. :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

arr that sounds lovely! I'm going over my friends for a X Factor Night!

Basically involves us sitting round the telly laughing at the auditions and then how many wardrobe changes Fern cotton has LOL:bleh:

arr that sounds lovely! I'm going over my friends for a X Factor Night!

Basically involves us sitting round the telly laughing at the auditions and then how many wardrobe changes Fern cotton has LOL:bleh:

LOL we hadda big brother eviction night at my friends :biggrin2: jems i could cry :( .. the damm parcels came this morning while i was at feckin' work :sneaky2: have to pick them up monday now :(