London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

oooh that soounds fun :thumb_yello: family night , can beat em :) love the get togethers at xmas etc :biggrin2:

Yeah.....it's a shame my Mom isn't with us. Would have been so much better. Still, we can't change what's hapened and i just have to pleased my dad has a girlfriend and they get on really well. We all do, so it will be good, yeah. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah.....it's a shame my Mom isn't with us. Would have been so much better. Still, we can't change what's hapened and i just have to pleased my dad has a girlfriend and they get on really well. We all do, so it will be good, yeah. :thumb_yello:

thats good then sweetie :)

save me a fajita :thumb_yello::naughty:

OMG whats happening in the britney thread?

Oh that. Perhaps Christine has all this new found energy because her and I

BOOKED OUR PLANE TICKETS TO LONDON FOR NOVEMBER 28th!!

And our accomdation in West Brompton is confirmed!!!

:woot_jump:

Good Morning BTW Everyone! :biggrin2:

Oh that. Perhaps Christine has all this new found energy because her and I

BOOKED OUR PLANE TICKETS TO LONDON FOR NOVEMBER 28th!!

And our accomdation in West Brompton is confirmed!!!

:woot_jump:

Good Morning BTW Everyone! :biggrin2:

OMG HOW EXCITING! what shows are you doing?:biggrin2:

If I'm this excited now imagine what I'm gonna be like when we are wearing them!:biggrin2:

I know ... i know exactly what ill do when i receive it ... ill be prancing around in it while dawson is at school , hat ,boots, costume the works with LICM blasting ... just to get a feel for the occassion ...ya know :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Awww, i can't believe you missed your parcels babe, what a shame!!!!! Can't you get to the post office to collect them? Or did they come via courier?

i know i cant either sweetie :tears:

they wont let me pick them up from the royal mail sorting office till monday :tears:

I need to check out the parking situation. Can you imagine what a nightmare it's going to be getting to the house and then the car parking turns out to be 5 minutes away or summat!!!Agh!! Hope it's not. Not with all my stuff i gotta carry. I hate not knowing where i'm going. Maybe i should take a drive there beforehand....nah!! I'll be alright.:naughty:

I need to check out the parking situation. Can you imagine what a nightmare it's going to be getting to the house and then the car parking turns out to be 5 minutes away or summat!!!Agh!! Hope it's not. Not with all my stuff i gotta carry. I hate not knowing where i'm going. Maybe i should take a drive there beforehand....nah!! I'll be alright.:naughty:

I'm sure it will be fine, probably right outside!:wink2:

I have got to carry my case to brighton and back from Brixton lol!