London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just back from shopping with my mum bless her she brought me a dr who magazine because i drove her into town :biggrin2:

you want the Griffin house emails i had recieved...right im on it :wink2:

Yayy Suzy is coming to all three gigs aswell - got no idea where west brompton is though :blink:

heheheh Baxx maybe i should change my name to this its catchy LOL

just back from shopping with my mum bless her she brought me a dr who magazine because i drove her into town :biggrin2:

you want the Griffin house emails i had recieved...right im on it :wink2:

Yayy Suzy is coming to all three gigs aswell - got no idea where west brompton is though :blink:

heheheh Baxx maybe i should change my name to this its catchy LOL

Thanks Bexx you're an angel! :thumb_yello:

ive obviously deleted it from my inbox so had to go back through this thread to find it :blink:

Dear Rebecca

We are pleased to confirm you reservation for the Upper Apartment from Dec 1 - 5 at a rate of £135 per night. The rent of £540 is payable during your stay in cash or prior to your arrival via Paypal (http://www.paypal.com) with ben@griffinhouse.info being the recipient.

We do not need a deposit but we would expect that you inform us if your travel plans should change.

We can provide you with daily parking permits issued by Lambeth Council for a charge of £5 per day. Cars can then be parked in designated residents parking bays in the street outside Griffin House. We cannot be held responsible for parking tickets or tow aways if you fail to park in the designated areas or infringe parking regulations.

Please let us know a few days before your arrival what time we can expect you and which airport you will arrive so that we can give you directions.

If you have any questions or is there is anything else what we can do concerning your London trip please do not hesitate to contact us.

websites for London.

We are looking forward to welcoming you and your friends at Griffin House.

Best regards

Ben & Nic

http://www.griffinhouse.info

22 Stockwell Green

London SW9 9HZ

Tel +44 7952 931233

Good Morning Guys :punk:

lol believe it ....344 pages deciding what accomodation we were going to book into well i think we decided on page 250 or something :roftl: :roftl:

We are all in Griffin house apartments run by a gay couple its just around the corner from the brixton venue :thumb_yello:

Oh cool. I thought you had been looking at a place off Cromwell Road.

We're not too far from the Hammersmith Apollo. Didn't want to stay near Brixton because south of the Thames is inconvenient for touring London. This is also close to my old flat off Cromwell & Gloucester Road.

1386684044_a74213112b_o.jpg

Afternooon all!

Took me a while to catch up, 'cause I went out last night and this thread moves incredibly fast when you're not looking.LOL!

Went to see Shoot'Em Up, 'cause I love Clive Owen, it was nuts, don't think I'll look at carrots in the same way again though. Ha ha!

you know someone at work was trying to get me to watch saw 3 and i said nooo way in hell you are gonna get me anywhere near it :shocked:

this is just a random point as Rak1 mentions films hehe

hiya Rose :punk:

I've got the first two Saw films on dvd, but my nephhew and niece told me not to bother with the third as they reckoned it was rubbish, but I'm gonna check it out anyway.

Apparently Saw 4 is coming out at Halloween, so I'll probably go to see it. Funny thing, I saw the trailer for the remake of Halloween last night, looks interesting. And thers a new Resident Evil film coming out too, liked the other two, which is odd as I'm not really into zombie films as a rule.

Oh good. You here, Christine. You're so much better at explaining the London area than I. :thumb_yello:

got to go but hello everyone! im so tired! not sleeping much the past few days....all because of u! :bleh::boxed:

Suz! its so cool u guys r coming! cant wait to see u guys :)

got to go but hello everyone! im so tired! not sleeping much the past few days....all because of u! :bleh::boxed:

Suz! its so cool u guys r coming! cant wait to see u guys :)

:biggrin2:I'm excited too! Already thinking of what to pack.

IMG_0972.jpg

*pokes head in*

347 pages about...accommodation?

Anyone needs an emergency room (free of charge of course) I'll have one. I move in next week so i'll have to see how big the room is and stuff though. Just incase anyone gets desperate closer to the time!