London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well im in a little bit of a bad mood...my car has started to make a clunky sound and i was checking underneath it and the exhaust has come loose ....pain in the ass cos now i have to either fix it myself or if i cant take it to the garage :thumbdown:

well im in a little bit of a bad mood...my car has started to make a clunky sound and i was checking underneath it and the exhaust has come loose ....pain in the ass cos now i have to either fix it myself or if i cant take it to the garage :thumbdown:

hmm yeah im dreading the expenpece when i get a car :sneaky2: hopefully you will be able to do it , and save your self some money :)

i was saying tosara and jem this morn , i was gutted , ive been off work 3 days , and my parcels never turned up (hat and boots) and they decided to cum while im at work , now i have to pick them up monday :sneaky2:

i hate cars there is always something wrong with mine:( they say u never have any money if u have children a car or if your a mika fan...

hope yrs doesnt cost too much bexx

hi too anyone here:)

yeah hopefully it wont cost too much ....but i did ring up the garage told them the exhaust was shaking and the wise ass said why have you scared it?

i was just like :blink: wha?!?!

Evening all!

Hey Bexx, it shouldn't cost more than £10 to get that fixed, it's just the rubber holder that needs replacing, happened to me a couple of months back and that's all it cost me.

I'm having a fun evening, waiting for all 3 Mika vids to come on to the Hits channel, requested them about 40 minutes ago, so while I'm waiting I'm flicking back to BBC3 where they are showing the most annoying tv we love to hate. Quite amusing.LOL.

Evening all!

Hey Bexx, it shouldn't cost more than £10 to get that fixed, it's just the rubber holder that needs replacing, happened to me a couple of months back and that's all it cost me.

I'm having a fun evening, waiting for all 3 Mika vids to come on to the Hits channel, requested them about 40 minutes ago, so while I'm waiting I'm flicking back to BBC3 where they are showing the most annoying tv we love to hate. Quite amusing.LOL.

ohh thanks for that !! ill stick the hits on in a mo then ! :thumb_yello: