mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nite guys ! ... going bed now , im up at 6 :thumbdown: ... loadsa hugz !! xox

Night night lovey, still no Love Today yet, but it's on 'til midnight so, I live in hope.

HEY JENNIE, your back how was your holiday?

Night night lovey, still no Love Today yet, but it's on 'til midnight so, I live in hope.

HEY JENNIE, your back how was your holiday?

HEY! It was reallllly good! :D

Almost didn't make it back though - went parasailing on the last day and our parachute ripped when we were about 300 ft in the air :blink: They reeled us back to the boat though before we hit the water so I have bruises and cuts all over my legs :|

Got back a couple of days ago but I'm sooooo busy. I'm moving to London next Saturday for uni and I'm trying to buy all my stuff and start packing and everything...and I take about 4 days just to pack for a holiday hahah

HEY! It was reallllly good! :D

Almost didn't make it back though - went parasailing on the last day and our parachute ripped when we were about 300 ft in the air :blink: They reeled us back to the boat though before we hit the water so I have bruises and cuts all over my legs :|

Got back a couple of days ago but I'm sooooo busy. I'm moving to London next Saturday for uni and I'm trying to buy all my stuff and start packing and everything...and I take about 4 days just to pack for a holiday hahah

Blimey Jen, what a way to end a holiday! Glad your ok.

So your moving down to London, that's handy for the December gigs. Which uni are you going to?

They gave us a free go though with a new parachute so it was good in the end :)

I'm going to Greenwich... it's handy for the London gigs but I might end up cancelling Birmingham I think. I'll have to see closer to the time though I think.

I feel too young to be moving out already!

It's certainly a big step, but you'll be fine I'm sure.

We'll miss you in Birmingham, but will catch up in London. I'm in the apartment with Bexxy, Sara, Mikas gal and Jemma. You'll have to pop in for a cuppa, if you get the chance.

It's certainly a big step, but you'll be fine I'm sure.

We'll miss you in Birmingham, but will catch up in London. I'm in the apartment with Bexxy, Sara, Mikas gal and Jemma. You'll have to pop in for a cuppa, if you get the chance.

:thumb_yello: Will do!

They gave us a free go though with a new parachute so it was good in the end :)

I'm going to Greenwich... it's handy for the London gigs but I might end up cancelling Birmingham I think. I'll have to see closer to the time though I think.

I feel too young to be moving out already!

Greenwich is one of my favourite places in the world. I considered a couple of holiday flats there but it's so far from Heathrow and the gigs it seemed better to stay in west London.

We might hit Greenwich on Dec. 2. Sunday roast at the Trafalgar Tavern is incredible!

How awesome is this pic of the foot tunnel? There is a holiday flat for rent in one of the buildings in the background.

227673213_f32ad30e78.jpg

Greenwich is one of my favourite places in the world. I considered a couple of holiday flats there but it's so far from Heathrow and the gigs it seemed better to stay in west London.

We might hit Greenwich on Dec. 2. Sunday roast at the Trafalgar Tavern is incredible!

How awesome is this pic of the foot tunnel? There is a holiday flat for rent in one of the buildings in the background.

227673213_f32ad30e78.jpg

woah that is such a beutiful picture :wub2:

Good Morning everyone hope your all having a relaxing Sunday - well except for Caz cos i know your at work :naughty::thumb_yello:

Hi Guys!!!!

I'm terribly hungover this morning and i can't be bothered to do much. :naughty:

I finally have my phone alive!!!!

I didn't get my charger come that i ordered on Friday but my dad has a Nokia aswell - I didn't even know!! :doh: So, i borrowed it last night anyway and am taking it back today. :biggrin2: Hopefully, i will have enough charge in it til i get my own one.

Incase anyone doesn't know - my charger has been playing up since i got back from London for SH gig. I had so much in my case, summat squashed my pin and bent it on my charger!!! Ever since then i have had to get it at a certain angle to charge. It packed up completely last Wednesday!!!!:thumbdown:

Hi guys, I've got to iron this afternoon otherwise I'm going to look like a crumpled up crumpled thing.:naughty:

I'll be back

j x

Ugh? It's afternoon already??? Awwww....*pats self in sympathy* Ugh!!!! *groggy head*

:naughty: How's you Jems? Hope everyone else is good too. MFC is very slow today do you think? x