mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I went there to not see him!!! :biggrin2:

It was a festival in Belgium but I saw Amy Winehouse, Peter Gabriel, Bjork, The killers, Marylin Manson :roftl:, Keane, Muse,...

oh right LOL :naughty:

is that one that he cancelled then or was it just you didnt want to se him ?:boxed:

im confuzzled :naughty:

oh right LOL :naughty:

is that one that he cancelled then or was it just you didnt want to se him ?:boxed:

im confuzzled :naughty:

He cancelled it. I don't know why. The official seller of tickets said he cancelled it because of a TV show! :sneaky2:

Anyway, I had already bought my tickets so I took my car with some of my friends to go there for a 10 hours trip. And I had fun there!

Right, so sticking to the thread, has anyone managed to find anywhere else yet?

I'm gonna have a quick look to see if there's anywhere closer.:thumb_yello:

Sorry! :blush-anim-cl:

I'm waiting to know if there will be many MFCers and Mikawebsiters there on saturday morning.

I could be there for 1 or 2 nights. I don't know if it's enough to be with you?

Thank you very much for your researches! :thumb_yello:

Right, so sticking to the thread, has anyone managed to find anywhere else yet?

I'm gonna have a quick look to see if there's anywhere closer.:thumb_yello:

ok .. no i havent ... so far i thought that one was ok ..but if you find anything else let me know :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

ive just been playing around with google earth....woah its soo fun at first i got distracted looking at places i have been and stuff them i got onto london...i think the Mayflower apartment is smack bank in the middle of the two venues by the looks of it ....via tube shouldnt take long aswell...plus its round the corner from where mika lives...not that we are stalkers or anything LOL:roftl:

Quite close and I saw the pictures. It seems to be wonderful!

How were your hotels when you came to see Mica in London? I can't remember when he was there. :blink:

last time i stayed in the picadilly hostel it was Badd bad....terrible :roftl:

oh and another thing i needed to know was are you arriving on the 2nd for the first concert or a day early on the 1st december? because i know you are doing so for the Birmingham one Caz ....also Sara are you arriving the day before Or on the 2nd?

Im not realkly fussy its up to you guys :thumb_yello:

i just looked too and its ... 5 miles from brixton academy ...

and

1.8 miles from hammersmith ... only 5 mins

i think thats fairly close :biggrin2: and good for price :thumb_yello:

It would be better if it was the other way round - closer to Brixton as 2 gigs there, only 1 Hammersmith.

ive just been playing around with google earth....woah its soo fun at first i got distracted looking at places i have been and stuff them i got onto london...i think the Mayflower apartment is smack bank in the middle of the two venues by the looks of it ....via tube shouldnt take long aswell...plus its round the corner from where mika lives...not that we are stalkers or anything LOL:roftl:

i think its bang in the middle to ! more or less anyway the price is great , the rooms are gorgious !

hahaha XDD lmao ! i hadda feeling bexxy with it being in earls court :lmfao: ... well the thought that we are staying in mikas town is somewhat amazing ... :wub2:

i had the funniest daydream just then .. sorry im just imagining us with black balaclavers and walky talkeys like GI janeslooking for mika's house in the middle ofthe night :lmfao:

true enough ....but how long would it take to travel 5 miles on the underground system....you know at times like this i wish Jennie was here but Noooo she swanned off on holiday to ibiza!!!! :naughty:

i think its bang in the middle to ! more or less anyway the price is great , the rooms are gorgious !

hahaha XDD lmao ! i hadda feeling bexxy with it being in earls court :lmfao: ... well the thought that we are staying in mikas town is somewhat amazing ... :wub2:

i had the funniest daydream just then .. sorry im just imagining us with black balaclavers and walky talkeys like GI janeslooking for mika's house in the middle ofthe night :lmfao:

:roftl: :roftl:

now im sorry but thats just hilarious