London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

5ppl where killed on the m4 near me and i couldn get my daughter 2 school and got stuck in traffic for 2 hours just going around a block:blink: and iv spent the day in the house feeling kinda trapped:sneaky2: so iv missed a days work which i will somehow have to catch up and i dont know how i will.

anyways hows your day been?

my day has been boring :biggrin2: lol! but thanks for asking :thumb_yello: i am absolutely skint and cant wait until tomorrow when my bank is full again :naughty: how did they get killed then ? :boxed: sorry your day has been crap hun :(

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my day has been boring :biggrin2: lol! but thanks for asking :thumb_yello: i am absolutely skint and cant wait until tomorrow when my bank is full again :naughty: how did they get killed then ? :boxed: sorry your day has been crap hun :(

sounds like 4 boys where being chased by the place and drove up the wrong way on the motorway into some poor couple:thumbdown: how very sad!! it kinda makes u think of life and stuff, things like this really get to me so im glad iv mfc to read and keep me busy:biggrin2:

sounds like 4 boys where being chased by the place and drove up the wrong way on the motorway into some poor couple:thumbdown: how very sad!! it kinda makes u think of life and stuff, things like this really get to me so im glad iv mfc to read and keep me busy:biggrin2:

yeah it is sad :thumbdown: poor people :(

no well yes long day at work just thinking of life and death being generally depressed thinking about lonelyness it sucks :thumbdown:

oh im sorry bexx, r u feeling lonely? uv seemed so happy whenever iv meet you. try not to think of life and death and things like that too much (thou i must admit im as bad)

no do you know what actually set me off was something someone at work said to me.

"actions speak louder than words"

refering to my ex not responding to my emails and you know i know they are right and everything it just well you know saddened me a bit :sneaky2:

no i wil be ok im just pondering what is the meaning of life :boxed:

and its getting me all low and moody ...maybe im just getting too close to that time of month again :thumbdown:

u know iv been all weird like that lately too, i was thinking of doing something different like cutting all my hair off the other nite:blink: mayb i should go to the hairdressers and have a bob:wink2:

ul feel better tomorrow, its another day as they say!!!

no do you know what actually set me off was something someone at work said to me.

refering to my ex not responding to my emails and you know i know they are right and everything it just well you know saddened me a bit :sneaky2:

bexx try not too let men get u down they really arent worth it:sneaky2:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

about the hair thing yeah ive already done that although i didnt cut it i dyed it bright red instead

i keep telling everyone it will wash out eventually but what they dont know is it was a permanent mix :blink:

when the sunlight hits my hair it turns bright orange :shocked:

Luckily we dont get too much sun in the uk :naughty:

he obviously doesnt deserve ya bexx if he hasnt even got the decency to answer your email :sneaky2: .. yeah the saying 'actions speak louder than words maybe true ... but i always say live for the present not the past , you never know whats around the corner :wink2: .... besides london is 74 days away and brum is 68 :thumb_yello:

bexx try not too let men get u down they really arent worth it:sneaky2:

so people keep telling me and i keep telling myself this aswell but i miss him and im still hung up over him.....

even though i know it wouldnt work out :boxed:

Im just annoyed he isnt returning my mails

oh really only 68days till Birmingham sounds closer to me :biggrin2:

i think also its just my work patterns are getting me down aswell what i need is a break but i cant i have to keep working for money its just argghhh

he obviously doesnt deserve ya bexx if he hasnt even got the decency to answer your email :sneaky2: .. yeah the saying 'actions speak louder than words maybe true ... but i always say live for the present not the past , you never know whats around the corner :wink2: .... besides london is 74 days away and brum is 68 :thumb_yello:

well said and u have loads of friends here and yr so young bexx ul meet someone as lovely as u are oneday if thats wot you want, personally i wouldn bother but hey me and men:sneaky2:

Hey Bexxy I know how you feel, I broke up with my ex in June and I'm still living at his house (long story) and it's pretty crappy.

I think thats why I've been crying my eyes out all night watching happy ending vid.

I empathise with you completely hun

so people keep telling me and i keep telling myself this aswell but i miss him and im still hung up over him.....

even though i know it wouldnt work out :boxed:

Im just annoyed he isnt returning my mails

im the same with littlens dad .. i know it wouldnt work out now , i couldnt live with him again, but it pee's me off , and i get slightly jealous when i know hes clubbin' it :sneaky2: but i know im getting over it because i im not as annoyed as what i used to be

i think also its just my work patterns are getting me down aswell what i need is a break but i cant i have to keep working for money its just argghhh

yes u do work very long hours

Hey Bexxy I know how you feel, I broke up with my ex in June and I'm still living at his house (long story) and it's pretty crappy.

I think thats why I've been crying my eyes out all night watching happy ending vid.

i havent been crying i was on the verge earlier

i tend to vent my frustration on the person closest to me by shouting at them unfortunately my family got the most of it tonight :blink:

you too jem, it must b really hardy still living in his house. its sometimes easy if u have a proper break. mayb stop watching happy ending, try grace kelly erm i dont know why im giving advise im crap with men. hugs thou huns at least we all have each other:wink2:

you have been working hard hun :boxed: you needa relaxing girlie day , indian head massage etc ... all done by the hands of tall , dark and handsome chippendales :biggrin2:

*sorry my filthy mind didnt mean to creep in there* :biggrin2::boxed: