London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

im the same with littlens dad .. i know it wouldnt work out now , i couldnt live with him again, but it pee's me off , and i get slightly jealous when i know hes clubbin' it :sneaky2: but i know im getting over it because i im not as annoyed as what i used to be

wow its all of us then, mayb thats how we all love mika so much. we know he cant hurt us:boxed:

i was telling sara the other day, my daughters dad got married 3 weeks ago and no-one thought i was important enough to tell:blink:

life is **** sometimes but like u said u have to take one day at a time and it does get better

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah i find it helps to talk about this kind of stuff.

i tend to get shouted at myself though when i say maybe i am destined to be alone and not find anyone to spend my life with - i get told that im still young im only 23 etc etc etc

it doesnt really help though i just know i will be bald and grey before i find someone :naughty:

i tend to get shouted at myself though when i say maybe i am destined to be alone and not find anyone to spend my life with - i get told that im still young im only 23 etc etc etc

it doesnt really help though i just know i will be bald and grey before i find someone :naughty:

Awwww Bexx. *hugs*

Remember my words to you my sweet. Mr Right will come along when you're not even looking for him. :wink2::wub2:

Awwww, sorry guys for not being in 'our special thread' for a few days, lol!! I've been a bit busy with holiday plans, etc.

Missed ya!!!! :biggrin2:

dont worry i shouldnt really be in here either not doing my sleep patterns any good :wink2:

when do you go on your holidays SARA?

it is good to talk, even if it is erm online:blink:

u will meet some1 bexx prob when your not looking, they kinda turn up when u least expect them too. uv got some much going 4 u huns just think of the postive things and this guy doesnt seem worth it to b honest. and u cant really b bald and grey and knowing u ul b bright red when yr 80 anyway:biggrin2:

it is good to talk, even if it is erm online:blink:

u will meet some1 bexx prob when your not looking, they kinda turn up when u least expect them too. uv got some much going 4 u huns just think of the postive things and this guy doesnt seem worth it to b honest. and u cant really b bald and grey and knowing u ul b bright red when yr 80 anyway:biggrin2:

hahah true this hair dye will still be in my hair when i get really old :roftl: :roftl:

The last place a male should be

<hugs everyone and runs>

Not all men are swines you know :wink2:

no not at all you are quite welcome to join the discussion FD :wink2:

and i know that ... you seem quite the gent hun :thumb_yello: ... however judging by the hot seat thread im not sure whether to start calling you MEAT, or PEEWEE ? :roftl:

When is your birthday hun?

On 11th. It's a Wednesday so we go the Monday before and come back the following Tuesday. :biggrin2:

Only going for a week as initially wasn't taking babba, but my friend got really ill and can't have her so have had to book her a flight and get her pasport etc and change hotel!!! It's been a bit of a nightmare and still have lots to sort out!! :shocked::biggrin2::thumb_yello:

On 11th. It's a Wednesday so we go the Monday before and come back the following Tuesday. :biggrin2:

Only going for a week as initially wasn't taking babba, but my friend got really ill and can't have her so have had to book her a flight and get her pasport etc and change hotel!!! It's been a bit of a nightmare and still have lots to sort out!! :shocked::biggrin2::thumb_yello:

OOHHH blimey!

It will be worth it though!:biggrin2: