London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

im going to bed in a mo guys im shattered ... and i was late for work this morning ... 45 mins late infact :mf_rosetinted: ....LOL ... so i will catch you all tomorrow , love yaz xx :wub2:

Night night sweetie!! x. Speak to you tomorrow. You get yourself off - don't want you on here tomorrow saying you've been sacked!! lol! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Love ya hun, sweet dreams. :wub2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm soooooo jealous!

Awwww, yeah, i would be too. :naughty: :naughty: :roftl:

I will see if i can find you summat nice. I will keep a lookout for my 'special' friends, for a nice present of somesort but i will not promise anything just incase i can't find anything!!!

I will defo bring treats to London though. :biggrin2: - but they'd be from England. :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Awwww, yeah, i would be too. :naughty: :naughty: :roftl:

I will see if i can find you summat nice. I will keep a lookout for my 'special' friends, for a nice present of somesort but i will not promise anything just incase i can't find anything!!!

I will defo bring treats to London though. :biggrin2: - but they'd be from England. :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

My treat forBrighton/ london maybe Russian LOL

Hi everybody!

Hey Bexx I saw on the Zénith Paris thread that you have a ticket. Are you coming?

no well i did have a ticket but i sold it because i decided it was in my best interest to try and save up money due to financial difficulties and such :boxed:

maybe next year :blink:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: the dress fitting was hilarious we sat down and had a conversation about the dress material...it was soo surreal i never in a million years thought i would be sitting down discussing lollipop girls dress material :roftl:

oh but i hated the tape measuring sooo many measurements had to be taken ...but i am determined by the time she has made a practice one for me to try on i will have lost weight !!!!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: the dress fitting was hilarious we sat down and had a conversation about the dress material...it was soo surreal i never in a million years thought i would be sitting down discussing lollipop girls dress material :roftl:

oh but i hated the tape measuring sooo many measurements had to be taken ...but i am determined by the time she has made a practice one for me to try on i will have lost weight !!!!

hahaha ! lol ... well at least it cheered you up ! :naughty: it couldnt have been worse than my frilly knickers :roftl:

bexxy ! we are mentioned in this video !! :punk: well ... us and 2998 other people lol! :roftl:

24 seconds onwards :) ..

:roftl: :roftl: i got all excited for that?!?!?

oh have you seen the tba manchester interview bit though Sara gets mentioned specifically!!!

check out this....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu6f4dN30qk

2 mins 10 secs into it your gonna love it hehe

heheh i know BIRMINGHAM got mentioned while he was in austrailia now that was great lets forget about the other 2998 people though eh :naughty::thumb_yello:

check out this....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu6f4dN30qk

2 mins 10 secs into it your gonna love it hehe

heheh i know BIRMINGHAM got mentioned while he was in austrailia now that was great lets forget about the other 2998 people though eh :naughty::thumb_yello:

exactly ! LOL! :thumb_yello: ... well 2997 , cant forget sara :) ... ok brb hun

ive got to be at work in an hour anyway :boxed:

But hey it pays to be nice to people who work in garages i got my car fixed for only £3 how great is that :punk: :punk:

aww wow , great bexx !! you sound a bit chirpier now !! :punk: ... aww ive just finished work :thumbdown: i think im gonna go sleep for an hour im knackered , before littleone comes home ... was it just me or was it extremlyyyy cold last night !! i didnt wanna get out of bed 5am this morn it was soo cold :(

im sat here now feeling the cold it was cold last night agreed.

But i dont know whether it was due to that i was having some weird dreams.

i was at a Mika concert stood front row on the far left of the stage i had this fancy new camera it was round shaped like one of those old fashion portable cd players

But it took great photos and zoomed in real close.

someone threw a soft toy sheep onto the stage mika played with it a bit and then threw it back out into the crowd and i turned around and there was Sara dressed as Bo peep and she caught this soft toy sheep :roftl: :roftl:

then i woke up

really strange dream :blink:

im sat here now feeling the cold it was cold last night agreed.

But i dont know whether it was due to that i was having some weird dreams.

i was at a Mika concert stood front row on the far left of the stage i had this fancy new camera it was round shaped like one of those old fashion portable cd players

But it took great photos and zoomed in real close.

someone threw a soft toy sheep onto the stage mika played with it a bit and then threw it back out into the crowd and i turned around and there was Sara dressed as Bo peep and she caught this soft toy sheep :roftl: :roftl:

then i woke up

really strange dream :blink:

:roftl: :roftl: i was wondering if it was sara that threw it on stage lol! yeah ive had some weird dreams lately about the gigs ! it must be all the excitement :naughty: