London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i would also just like to add my pc doesnt sound healthy at all i have a feeling over the next few days i may have to disconnect the tower and fiddle with the connections and instal a new fan or something because the noise it is making at the moment isnt healthy :sneaky2:

i know me too !! :) well its nearly october now :biggrin2: and in 2 weeks time we will be saying oooh next month we will be at the gigs :thumb_yello:

OMG in two weeks time your right we will start to say ooo next month :biggrin2:

But hey the people going to Paris etc etc can already say that !!!

OMG in two weeks time your right we will start to say ooo next month :biggrin2:

But hey the people going to Paris etc etc can already say that !!!

hmm i know :sneaky2::naughty: ... about 3 weeks for them , and about 8 weeksish for us ! :thumb_yello:

my laptop has been playing up , i think i have too much crap on it for the harddrive to handle ... i think ill have to have a clean up later :biggrin2:

Where is everyone? They can't all be watching HE on youtube?:wink2:

hahaha ! no i think bexx is still working , last i spoke to sara she was doing tea and not sure if she is still organising things for holiday etc , but i expect shell be on soon , how has your day been hun ? :biggrin2:

It's been ok, I'm so excited about my boots! THEY FIT they may even be a little bit big LOL:biggrin2:

I've got to plan my outfit for the vodafone awards tomorrow, what do you wear, jeans or black trousers? hmmm

How's your day been?

It's been ok, I'm so excited about my boots! THEY FIT they may even be a little bit big LOL:biggrin2:

I've got to plan my outfit for the vodafone awards tomorrow, what do you wear, jeans or black trousers? hmmm

How's your day been?

Awwwwww, you found boots!!??????? Where?? Lemme see hun!! :thumb_yello::punk:

Awwwww, it's looking fabby sweetheart!!!!!:thumb_yello: You're gonna look like a right stunner!!!!! :wub2: If i go for what i'm gonna go for, we can have cold cheeks together!!!:naughty:

aww fankyou ! :wub2: jems likes it too :wink2: ... im glad all 3 of us will have cold butts ... are us brits just mad ? :boxed: ....:naughty:

Maybe....although i think we are just 'used' to our weather. lol! :naughty:

yeah true ! ... i was freezing last night ... kept waking up coz i was sooo cold :( ... and when i went to the fag shelter at work today , i actually thought to myself ... mygod how am i gonna manage this outfit in december :roftl: ..... but i know i will :naughty:

yeah true ! ... i was freezing last night ... kept waking up coz i was sooo cold :( ... and when i went to the fag shelter at work today , i actually thought to myself ... mygod how am i gonna manage this outfit in december :roftl: ..... but i know i will :naughty:

Ha ha!!! Yes - it's bloody freezing now!!! Brrrrrrr!!!!!! Very cold!!!! We will be freezing for sure and i'll probably end up with red legs like i did after i went clubbing in Brum in the winter and i walked from Walsall to Brum in my mini skirt!!!!!! Nightmare!!!! I was only 15! :naughty: :naughty: