London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

Ha ha!!! Yes - it's bloody freezing now!!! Brrrrrrr!!!!!! Very cold!!!! We will be freezing for sure and i'll probably end up with red legs like i did after i went clubbing in Brum in the winter and i walked from Walsall to Brum in my mini skirt!!!!!! Nightmare!!!! I was only 15! :naughty: :naughty:

yeah when they all go all scaley and red lol! :naughty: mine go like that ! ... i think im getting a light spray tan though for before the gigs , so hopefully you wont be able to notice it as much lol! :naughty:

and you both still think the red lippy then ? lol!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah true ! ... i was freezing last night ... kept waking up coz i was sooo cold :( ... and when i went to the fag shelter at work today , i actually thought to myself ... mygod how am i gonna manage this outfit in december :roftl: ..... but i know i will :naughty:

i was thinking the exact same thing while at work today!!!

i had to go outside to put some refuse sacks into the bin i was just wearing my work uniform and i was freezing - my problem is cold conditions make me wana go to the loo every ten minutes :shocked:

its gonna be a nightmare!!!

HELLO EVERYONE btw

i was thinking the exact same thing while at work today!!!

i had to go outside to put some refuse sacks into the bin i was just wearing my work uniform and i was freezing - my problem is cold conditions make me wana go to the loo every ten minutes :shocked:

its gonna be a nightmare!!!

HELLO EVERYONE btw

hello bexx ! ... it really has been soo cold and that was my first thought to when i stepped outside too lol!

so no one has pictures of what their out fit is going to look like yet then?

im not going to have any pictures for ages because my dressmaker is going to patch up a practice outfit first in plain material then ring me for a practice fitting.

Gawd i got soo many measurements taken this morning but its going to look fab :thumb_yello:

are those like those foil wrap blankets that get given out after the london marathon and stuff?

i know lets bring a roll of tin foil and wrap one another up in it :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

oooh what did he say ?? and yes i have a few pics bexx of the outfit soo far :) ... ill myspace you em :thumb_yello:

i can paste the message he sent me in here then you can all judge on what my next step should be :blink:

are those like those foil wrap blankets that get given out after the london marathon and stuff?

i know lets bring a roll of tin foil and wrap one another up in it :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

yeah i think they are :roftl: ...im getting one though if there good then i can just chuck it lol! :naughty:

Yay!!! We can snuggle up on the pavement and look like homeless people!! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

I'll get a tub to collect change!! We'll be loaded and can stay that night at the Ritz! :naughty::roftl: :roftl: :thumb_yello:

em we will get you some bunny ears or something you cant not dress up :biggrin2:

Ah ah! Yeah I think I can deal with that!

It's just that being a very big girl + I HATE any kind of sewing/knitting etc + I'm a bit shy so I would not dare a whole outfit in the street...

Ah ah! Yeah I think I can deal with that!

It's just that being a very big girl + I HATE any kind of sewing/knitting etc + I'm a bit shy so I would not dare a whole outfit in the street...

would you believe me if i told you all if i was extremely shy as well?

infact i have no idea what possess me to dress up at all i wouldnt have ever dared dress up before all this let alone get onto a tube dressed up :shocked:

Oh wow!!! Where

from? When? How? lol! :naughty:

It was only a few days ago you were stuck. What happened then babe? Tell me the story. :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

well i have been having a bloody mission I tell you!

I found a website that does bigger boots but they were £120:boxed: so i typed the name in ebay and there was a woman who had lost loads of weight on lighter life and was selling her stuff so i bought 2 out of 4 pairs lol!

AND THEY FIT! I'm so excited:biggrin2: