London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

teehee ! fanx hun.. im soo pleased with it soo far ! i cant wait to get it lol! :naughty:

i dont think i will be getting mine until very close to the Glasgow concert date but if i recieved it any earlier than that i may be tempted to walk around the house in it :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i dont think i will be getting mine until very close to the Glasgow concert date but if i recieved it any earlier than that i may be tempted to walk around the house in it :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

:roftl: ... i want pics if you get it :thumb_yello: cant wait to see everyones preview :biggrin2: i know as soon as i get mine ill be wearing it :naughty:

Blimey, I've just gone through 20 pages to get here, I'm knackered!

Went to London today and only got back about 9pm, the traffic was a NIGHTMARE!

Thank goodness this Vodaphone thing is in Earls Court, I can park in Hammersmith and get the tube there.

Sorry, manners are slipping, HELLO, how is everyone. Sounds like the costumes are shaping up well so far.

ermm ... itunes ! but you have to pay 79p for a song ... or ares ultra thats a free one :biggrin2:

No, no, i don't mean ITunes for downloading stuff. I mean the site to upload stuff. I have ITunes on my Mac anyway, but i need to post a link to a song and i can't remember what i need...? Am blank at the mo. :blink:

Thank goodness this Vodaphone thing is in Earls Court, I can park in Hammersmith and get the tube there.

Sorry, manners are slipping, HELLO, how is everyone. Sounds like the costumes are shaping up well so far.

Yo Rose, wassup? :biggrin2::thumb_yello: Hope you are o.k and have a great night tomorrow btw. I'm not so bad thanks hun. :thumb_yello: Traffic in London is always a nightmare eh? :naughty: I must be mad for driving - again, in December!!

Yo Rose, wassup? :biggrin2::thumb_yello: Hope you are o.k and have a great night tomorrow btw. I'm not so bad thanks hun. :thumb_yello: Traffic in London is always a nightmare eh? :naughty: I must be mad for driving - again, in December!!

No, no, i don't mean ITunes for downloading stuff. I mean the site to upload stuff. I have ITunes on my Mac anyway, but i need to post a link to a song and i can't remember what i need...? Am blank at the mo. :blink:

ooh i dont know sorry :blink:

hi rak1! :thumb_yello: ... im going soon im shattered ... yeah costumes are coming along great ! :wink2: