London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

Yo Rose, wassup? :biggrin2::thumb_yello: Hope you are o.k and have a great night tomorrow btw. I'm not so bad thanks hun. :thumb_yello: Traffic in London is always a nightmare eh? :naughty: I must be mad for driving - again, in December!!

Ha ha, that's why I'm going on the coach.

You almost ready for your holiday then, I noticed, LA is awesome, loved it when I went, if you go to Busch Gardens (you little one will love all the animals), see if you can get a tour round the Budweiser brewery. I don't know if they still do it, but if they do, it's good.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok hunni ! ... off to bed babe am shattered .. love ya ! :thumb_yello::huglove: x

im sooo sorry to be boring and just go to bed but im really tired for some reason :blink: ...

sweetdreams girlies ! xx

Awwww, that's o.k sweetheart. You get off and have some rest. Save your enery for the typing tomorrow! :naughty:

Loadsalove babe. I will be on the morning so we can have a good goss again. :biggrin2: Love ya!!! :wub2: Sweet dreams!!! :thumb_yello:

Awwww, that's o.k sweetheart. You get off and have some rest. Save your enery for the typing tomorrow! :naughty:

Loadsalove babe. I will be on the morning so we can have a good goss again. :biggrin2: Love ya!!! :wub2: Sweet dreams!!! :thumb_yello:

ok babe defo , will chat tya in morn then, i think the tiredness is from the stress of that bat and mouse game :naughty:

niggghhhttt ! xxx:wub2:

Ha ha, that's why I'm going on the coach.

You almost ready for your holiday then, I noticed, LA is awesome, loved it when I went, if you go to Busch Gardens (you little one will love all the animals), see if you can get a tour round the Budweiser brewery. I don't know if they still do it, but if they do, it's good.

LOL! I will. :biggrin2: I've only been to Texas for a month. Not been to any other states. Well, Illinois but not for long. Dallas was lush, loved Texas! :biggrin2: Still, looking forward to Hollywood. :biggrin2: A nice way to celebrate my birthday. Better than a meal out round here! lol! :naughty: x

Am I too late to say 'night to Caz? If not sleep tight.

I'm a little nervous about tomorrow night, whether I'm gonna be dressed alright, I'm wearing my black velvet trousers with a sequinned pattern on them, and I'm gonna get a top in the morning. Something warm I think.

I'm a little disappointed Fifty Cent won't be there, I wanted to shout "Kanye Rules" and see if he would go off in a girly strop. Not gonna happen now though, rappers spoil all my fun.LOL!

It would be nice if Mika was there, if only to p*** off Chris Moyles, ha ha. And if he is, it would be nice to have a little chat, and finally get this Dr Who question off my chest, if I don't do it soon I think my head will explode!LOL.

helloooooo ! *waves*

hi vanessa by the way ... that sounds cool about lollipop being on the radio :)

Hi Cassie !Yes !

I was expected to listen to Happy Ending !!

It 's quite strange that I heard lollipop !:blink:

they also said in the news that it's gonna be released in other countries !

they also said in the news that it's gonna be released in other countries !

Not in Finland I bet. :naughty: They never release any singles from Mika here. :shocked::thumbdown::roftl:

Sometimes I hear them on the radio though. It's actually really strange that I have heard Lollipop once, ages ago.

Hi Marianne !

How come ?:shocked::boxed:

How did you find out of Mika then ?

I ment you can't find his singles anywhere in Finland. At least not the physical releases. :)

They do get radio play sometimes though, but not often enough. I found out of Mika when I heard Grace Kelly and then rushed at computer. :naughty:

Hi everybody!

Good Sivan so you made it safe to Israel!

In 3 weeks it will be Mika's concert in Paris yeah!!! Can't wait to be in London with you guys though, so many together it's got to be great!

I ment you can't find his singles anywhere in Finland. At least not the physical releases. :)

They do get radio play sometimes though, but not often enough. I found out of Mika when I heard Grace Kelly and then rushed at computer. :naughty:

Ohh neither in Romania,only his album !!

We are in the relax mania !they play it very often ,but Big girl is doing great also !

At the beginning i didn't like mika at all ,but now i'm in love with his music and what he's doing !

Hi everybody!

Good Sivan so you made it safe to Israel!

In 3 weeks it will be Mika's concert in Paris yeah!!! Can't wait to be in London with you guys though' date=' so many together it's got to be great![/quote']

cant wait either em !!!!! :thumb_yello: 72 days :woot_jump: which reminds me i need to change my sig :blink: its soooo cold in england at the mo :blink: