mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's up hun? x

i hate speaking to them on the phone ... they are soooo snotty !! as soon as you owe them money they are threatening to take you to court , all because of the 6 week student break and i owe them 75 quid council tax ... whoopie doo ! yeah well wait till 2 weeks time , ill shove that council tax exemption certificate right up their A**e :rocket: :furious:

i hate speaking to them on the phone ... they are soooo snotty !! as soon as you owe them money they are threatening to take you to court , all because of the 6 week student break and i owe them 75 quid council tax ... whoopie doo ! yeah well wait till 2 weeks time , ill shove that council tax exemption certificate right up their A**e :rocket: :furious:

That's my girl! :punk::naughty::lol3:

Yeah, i know!! It's a bloody cheek isn't it?! The government sucks. I haven't been able to go back to work yet since my accident, over a year ago and do you know, i am not getting a single penny!!! Because i am married and hubby works full time, there is NO help with the mortgage or anything!! Nothing!!! They won't help. Simple as. I'm just glad hubby has a good job and i can go on holiday and go to all these gigs. I wouldn't be able to otherwise.

Yeah, i know!! It's a bloody cheek isn't it?! The government sucks. I haven't been able to go back to work yet since my accident, over a year ago and do you know, i am not getting a single penny!!! Because i am married and hubby works full time, there is NO help with the mortgage or anything!! Nothing!!! They won't help. Simple as. I'm just glad hubby has a good job and i can go on holiday and go to all these gigs. I wouldn't be able to otherwise.

thats exactly what i mean !! i used to get help with my council tax and housing benifit , being single parent and part time work etc ... and it stopped when i became a student because they take my loans into consideration as income :shocked: i have to pay them back !! :sneaky2: :sneaky2: i know exactly where your coming from it pee's me off , when i know people who CAN work and they wont , because " its great getting everything paid for " and then hardworking familys like us get sweet FA ... somethings wrong :sneaky2:

Yeah.........arseholes aint they hun? Don't worry. *hugs*

I'll cheer you up in a bit - am making a slideshow to go with the sandwiches song for Luke's thread. :naughty:

hahaha ! ok hun :naughty: sorry for my rant :blush-anim-cl: thats one of my pet hates :roftl: ... something spooky has just happened though ... :shocked: ive been walking thru the kitchen all morning and everything was fine ... then i just went thru again to go to the loo and the gas hob was on ... it stunk of gas in there and i could swear it wasnt on before :boxed:

good job i noticed elsei might not have made any of the gigs :boxed:

Hello, just popping in for a second, getting ready to go to London for the Vodaphone Live gig. I'll try to keep you guys updated as to what's happening during the evening, If they'll let me. Otherwise keep your eyes peeled after 9pm and I'll give a full report, and if Mikas there, try to get him to say hello.

Hello, just popping in for a second, getting ready to go to London for the Vodaphone Live gig. I'll try to keep you guys updated as to what's happening during the evening, If they'll let me. Otherwise keep your eyes peeled after 9pm and I'll give a full report, and if Mikas there, try to get him to say hello.

woop ! thanks rose ... enjoy your night , im sure it will be fab !!! can you let him no i said hi , i love him , and ill be dressed as BG for the gigs !! lol ! :punk::wub2:

hey girls... listen i have a question... u know how much the girls that stay at the hotel close to the house pay?

summer think to come and at first i told her i can stay with her at my friend house in london (that is like 20 min drive from the venues) but i thought about it and i SO DONT want to miss on staying at the house with u :(

hey girls... listen i have a question... u know how much the girls that stay at the hotel close to the house pay?

summer think to come and at first i told her i can stay with her at my friend house in london (that is like 20 min drive from the venues) but i thought about it and i SO DONT want to miss on staying at the house with u :(

Awwww! *hugs* That's really sweet Sivan but i think our house is full now isn't it? Or is there still a space in the lower floor flat...? Would have to check first page hun.:thumb_yello:

Awwww! *hugs* That's really sweet Sivan but i think our house is full now isn't it? Or is there still a space in the lower floor flat...? Would have to check first page hun.:thumb_yello:

hey sara :)

i guess i need to ask pamette about the hotel ha? for summer i mean

yeah the house is full thats why there is no room for summer...:blink:

hey sara :)

i guess i need to ask pamette about the hotel ha? for summer i mean

yeah the house is full thats why there is no room for summer...:blink:

Oh, sorry.lol! I thought you meant December. I'm getting confused!! :naughty: All this editing to try and do this funny video today has sent me mad!! lol!!! Hasn't helped being awake since 5 A.m! :mf_rosetinted: