London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, sorry.lol! I thought you meant December. I'm getting confused!! :naughty: All this editing to try and do this funny video today has sent me mad!! lol!!! Hasn't helped being awake since 5 A.m! :mf_rosetinted:

ha?! i do mean the house in december!

WHAT?! lol im going to get a shower... gonna meet a friend later :)

hey sara :)

i guess i need to ask pamette about the hotel ha? for summer i mean

yeah the house is full thats why there is no room for summer...:blink:

Hi girls!

I felt that someone needs some information because I thought: "I go to the "London accomodation" thread and after I leave the MFC".

I'll be with an another person there: http://www.chelseaguesthouse.co.uk/ on December 1st and 2nd. Others French people are thinking about going there too. I'll have more information next week.

Hi girls!

I felt that someone needs some information because I thought: "I go to the "London accomodation" thread and after I leave the MFC".

I'll be with an another person there: http://www.chelseaguesthouse.co.uk/ on December 1st and 2nd. Others French people are thinking about going there too. I'll have more information next week.

heya... how much u guys will pay?

anyone will stay there 3 or 4 nights? like in the house?

Hi all!

Thought I'd pop in for a second see how you all are.

Got sore feet, sore throat, but I'm presently tucking into Sausage and Mashed Potato in a service station just out side London, cause I'm STARVING!

Hi all!

Thought I'd pop in for a second see how you all are.

Got sore feet, sore throat, but I'm presently tucking into Sausage and Mashed Potato in a service station just out side London, cause I'm STARVING!

hey rose !! how are you and jemmalee ? :biggrin2: did you enjoy your show ? your friend tara reid has just come on the tv :naughty: you know ive had a drink tonight and if i didnt read that twice - tucking , didnt look like tucking to me lol :roftl: ooohhh mika has just been on screen :biggrin2: is this where he wins ?

OMG what about his fans !!!!!!!! :boxed: if there was no fans it wouldnt be possible :tears::crybaby:

Yeah you would have thought that wouldn't you, especially as he is on camera, they could have done another take.

The fans always get the short shrift at award ceremonies, a lot of artists forget to say thanks, I'll bet we get thanked in a Myspace blog, any takers?

Yay!!!! Go Mika!!!!! Soz guys - been on the phone. Why do people always ring ME in times of trouble. I know, i'm good at sorting stuff, lol!!!!

Brilliant news for Mika, am sooo chuffed for him!!!!!

How was your night Rose?

How is everyone here? :thumb_yello:

Yeah you would have thought that wouldn't you, especially as he is on camera, they could have done another take.

The fans always get the short shrift at award ceremonies, a lot of artists forget to say thanks, I'll bet we get thanked in a Myspace blog, any takers?

i hope so yeah !! it would be nice to be mentioned at the cerenomy though .. oh well .. like you say, hopefully myspace ... im glad you and jem noticed that too lol! :biggrin2::wink2: i think he will mention it on myspace , he'd better anyway :sneaky2::naughty::thumb_yello:

Yay!!!! Go Mika!!!!! Soz guys - been on the phone. Why do people always ring ME in times of trouble. I know, i'm good at sorting stuff, lol!!!!

How was your night Rose?

hey babe !! :punk: you got my text ? lol! ?

i was just saying , i was a bit disapointed the fans didnt get metioned in the speech but oh well bit late now lol! :wink2:

hey babe !! :punk: you got my text ? lol! ?

i was just saying , i was a bit disapointed the fans didnt get metioned in the speech but oh well bit late now lol! :wink2:

Hi Darling!! Yes i did thank you. Sorry i couldn't reply - been on the phone for nearly 3 hours!! My ear is done in!! Seriously! Been a nightmare!

I missed Heroes and the awards. Am not happy.

Hi Darling!! Yes i did thank you. Sorry i couldn't reply - been on the phone for nearly 3 hours!! My ear is done in!! Seriously! Been a nightmare!

I missed Heroes and the awards. Am not happy.

i was worried incase you were asleep ! :roftl: ... i didnt wanna wake you !! thats why i dont answer my fone , lol! if you go to the '1st award thread ' you will hear the speech...

the fans didnt get mentioned for voting :tears::crybaby:

lol, i just this second watched it. Awwww, i know!!!! What about us Mika you little....grrr............i'll let him off. Ya know what it's like sometimes when you go blank and you forget the MOST IMPORTANT THING TO MENTION!!????? That must have been what happened to him. :naughty::roftl:

lol, i just this second watched it. Awwww, i know!!!! What about us Mika you little....grrr............i'll let him off. Ya know what it's like sometimes when you go blank and you forget the MOST IMPORTANT THING TO MENTION!!????? That must have been what happened to him. :naughty::roftl:

hmmm i hope soo ! :sneaky2::wink2: ... never forget the little people mika :sneaky2::naughty:

How was your night Rose?

Hi Sara,me and Jemma had a great night thanks for asking.We had a wristband which entitled us to 3 beers each, but we had to drive so we had one and made a shandy out of it,ha ha.

We were in the front row of one of the 2 stages and saw The Enemy, Manics, Kate Nash and the BRILLIANT Pigeon Detectives perform. Their singer did a stage dive right by us, never seen one up close before. AWESOME!

The other stage had Calvin Harris, CSS, Enrique singing his ping pong song and at the end Stereophonics, which we managed to get over for.

I think we won't be speaking much tomorrow, 'cause I think we may have lost our voices, mainly down to screaming like possessed women when Mika won, but as I'm taking my nephew to hospital in the morning, I think he'll be happy that something has finally shut me up.LOL!

Hi Sara,me and Jemma had a great night thanks for asking.We had a wristband which entitled us to 3 beers each, but we had to drive so we had one and made a shandy out of it,ha ha.

We were in the front row of one of the 2 stages and saw The Enemy, Manics, Kate Nash and the BRILLIANT Pigeon Detectives perform. Their singer did a stage dive right by us, never seen one up close before. AWESOME!

The other stage had Calvin Harris, CSS, Enrique singing his ping pong song and at the end Stereophonics, which we managed to get over for.

I think we won't be speaking much tomorrow, 'cause I think we may have lost our voices, mainly down to screaming like possessed women when Mika won, but as I'm taking my nephew to hospital in the morning, I think he'll be happy that something has finally shut me up.LOL!

On the other stage

Ha ha ha, aww bless!!!!

Wow!! It sounds brilliant Rose!! :thumb_yello: So glad you had a fab time.:biggrin2: I bet it was brill to have been there. :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

just seen css .. dont like them TBH :thumbdown: i would have loved to see calvin H , pigeon D and enrique though ! ... enrique looked hot ! :mf_lustslow:

Did you see Calvin at T4? I was having a waz when he was on :naughty::roftl: I was really gutted though cuz i wanted to see him but couldn't get there quick enough with a baby in tow, lol! :roftl:

Did you see Calvin at T4? I was having a waz when he was on :naughty::roftl: I was really gutted though cuz i wanted to see him but couldn't get there quick enough with a baby in tow, lol! :roftl:

yeah !!! i saw him at t4 , i was soooo close to him lol!!! i was screaming ' yeah baby i was born in the 80's !!! lol! i wanna see him in sheffield on nov 11th why dont you come hunni ? :biggrin2:

Hi there, we were talking about me and Jemma at the Vodaphone awards, were Mika won best live male.

u guys were there?? cool :)

so mika wasnt there ha? and he said thank you but didnt say thank you to his fans?!?!:sneaky2: