London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah !!! i saw him at t4 , i was soooo close to him lol!!! i was screaming ' yeah baby i was born in the 80's !!! lol! i wanna see him in sheffield on nov 11th why dont you come hunni ? :biggrin2:

Got Glasgow weekend 16th - 18th. Then i'm away from my baby lots til the end of the tour. I will miss her tooooooo much! :wub2:

u guys were there?? cool :)

so mika wasnt there ha? and he said thank you but didnt say thank you to his fans?!?!:sneaky2:

yup ! :sneaky2: ... but now i think of it he maybe he said that because it was LIVE male , so complimented his band for the lve shows etc , but even still we buy the tickets :sneaky2::naughty: ... im so pleased for him though :blush-anim-cl: as much as im annoyed lol :naughty:

just seen css .. dont like them TBH :thumbdown: i would have loved to see calvin H , pigeon D and enrique though ! ... enrique looked hot ! :mf_lustslow:

Funny story there, we were over the other side of the hall and I saw Enrique walk on the stage, and thought it was Mark Ronson, so I started randomly shouting "don't go near the bass speaker" 'cause of what happened to me and Bexx at V, and then they start playing the Ping Pong song, I realised who it was, and Jemma thought it was hilarious and started laughing. It was pretty funny.

yup ! :sneaky2: ... but now i think of it he maybe he said that because it was LIVE male , so complimented his band for the lve shows etc , but even still we buy the tickets :sneaky2::naughty: ... im so pleased for him though :blush-anim-cl: as much as im annoyed lol :naughty:

Don't forget the dressing up like....er......mad people and queueing for ten hours! :blink::roftl:

so what he DID say?

Funny story there, we were over the other side of the hall and I saw Enrique walk on the stage, and thought it was Mark Ronson, so I started randomly shouting "don't go near the bass speaker" 'cause of what happened to me and Bexx at V, and then they start playing the Ping Pong song, I realised who it was, and Jemma thought it was hilarious and started laughing. It was pretty funny.

hahaha ! :naughty: i think i would have laughed too ! lol! it sounded great ... who was the best tonight then ? :)

OMF GG It's 12.45!!!!! I think i'm going to go to bed! Knackered but didn't realise THAT was the time!! :shocked:

Gonna love you and leave you darlings, much love!! Speak tomorrow. Mwah!!!! Sweet dreams all! xxx :wub2:

nite sweetie ! dont think i can hack staying up till 2 afterall :naughty: , im going in a mo , nite babe luv ya too !! :wub2: xxx

I must say the pigeon detectives were awesome!

I most definitely second that, stage dive anyone?

Gotta go Now, for real have to be up early to take my nephew to the hospital.

Night all!

I most definitely second that, stage dive anyone?

Gotta go Now, for real have to be up early to take my nephew to the hospital.

Night all!

nite rose !! and thanks again the updates were fab !! ... and yeah i like the PD ;) they climbed on the big speaker at t4 :) .. nite sweet x