mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

heya... how much u guys will pay?

anyone will stay there 3 or 4 nights? like in the house?

We'll pay 118 pounds for a twin room for 2 nights.

I don't know who else will be there.

Maybe, I could give you more information next week.

Im still feeling a bit low as a matter of fact ..so what clever thing do i decide to do....

start my diet officially today which isnt making me feel any better when i would rather be gorging myself on chocolate and stuff :thumbdown:

But i want to look good in my lollipop dress so it has to be done!!!

Im still feeling a bit low as a matter of fact ..so what clever thing do i decide to do....

start my diet officially today which isnt making me feel any better when i would rather be gorging myself on chocolate and stuff :thumbdown:

But i want to look good in my lollipop dress so it has to be done!!!

Mmmm.....about that bloke? Well, i gave my advice the other night...

Yeah, diets suck. I haven't been very good on mine tbh this past week. I've got fat club tonight aswell! lol! Not looking forward to that! Need to kick myself up the backside and get moving instead of being on here all day! lol!

You'll find the strength to do it hun, and you will look wonderful in your outfit! :thumb_yello:

im going to try the slimfast diet to kick start the weight loss.

Oh right yeah that bloke well yeah thats kinda still annoying me but im just going to try and forget about it now :biggrin2:

Yay! Good for you hun! :thumb_yello: You will be much happier i'm sure. :biggrin2:

Slimfast? Mmmmm....i've never tried that diet before. Best one i ever did was Atkins. However, that's a bit dangerous and i wouldn't advise it. Weight Watchers is very good. Very healthy and it really works. I must try and show you a 'fat' picture of me for you to see. :biggrin2:

the slimfast one goes two slimfast milkshakes one for breakfast one for dinner then a normal tea healthy if possible :naughty:

I just get fed up of the milkshakes but its easy for me to stick to it while at work becauee making a milkshake is simple and easy.

We usually have some weightwatchers meals in the house but i am such a fussy eater i will only have the spagetti bolognese or lasagne ones :cool:

the slimfast one goes two slimfast milkshakes one for breakfast one for dinner then a normal tea healthy if possible :naughty:

I just get fed up of the milkshakes but its easy for me to stick to it while at work becauee making a milkshake is simple and easy.

We usually have some weightwatchers meals in the house but i am such a fussy eater i will only have the spagetti bolognese or lasagne ones :cool:

:naughty: The curry is nice and the risotto. Also like the chicken tarragon. Yes, the lasagne's are lovely but they are worse at 6 points each so i try not to eat too many. :naughty:

i cant do with counting points with the weight watchers stuff i prefer to count calories ....but always with diets i lose motivation after a month or so :thumbdown:

It's really easy with the points plan. Loads easier than calorie counting. Only trouble for me at the mo is that i haven't been counting my points as have done proper family meals and know that i've gone over my allowance!:naughty::roftl: :roftl: :roftl: Ooops!:blink:

well for now i will just class work as exercise because its alot of heavy liftingand im there everyday and everyday i get a sweat on so that will do for me plus going to the gym costs money :thumbdown:

well for now i will just class work as exercise because its alot of heavy liftingand im there everyday and everyday i get a sweat on so that will do for me plus going to the gym costs money :thumbdown:

Yeah, and too much! I used to waste so much money by not going! Glad i've got my own cross trainer and gym ball etc. At least then i can use it whenever i want. I couldn't get motivated before to go down to the gym. Especially when it was raining and that.