London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, thanks. I didn't know you were there! How was it? Did you expect Mika to show up? :)

Yeah Jemma won 2 tickets and had a spare one, she came on here asking for someone to accompany her and Iwas lucky enough to be the first one to answer.

It was a fantastic night and we hoped Mika would be ther, but sadly he wasn't.

hello Jemma have you recovered yet from lastnight? :naughty:

My god my throat is soooo sore but I have been sounding very sexy today :naughty:

And I'm gonna have another late night staying up for HE:biggrin2:

Oh and I'm going to another award show tomorrow night, not as glamorous though, the MID ESSEX business awards WOOHOO:mf_rosetinted:

How is everyone?

My god my throat is soooo sore but I have been sounding very sexy today :naughty:

And I'm gonna have another late night staying up for HE:biggrin2:

Oh and I'm going to another award show tomorrow night, not as glamorous though, the MID ESSEX business awards WOOHOO:mf_rosetinted:

How is everyone?

hi jem !! a pic for ya !!!

finishedfanta.jpg

lmao !

me and sara have had a right laugh at doing these today :roftl: look at the ones in the chinwagging thread LMAO ! XD

hmm Jemma that awards ceremony doesnt sound as good as the vodaphone live awards tbh ...oh did you two meet anyone famous lastnight?

and Sara what is mika doing on itv2? :blink:

Somerset house again. Can't have enough! lol!!! x:roftl:

finishedfanta.jpg

lmao !

me and sara have had a right laugh at doing these today :roftl: look at the ones in the chinwagging thread LMAO ! XD

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

love it that im in red oohh you know me so well :biggrin2:

finishedfanta.jpg

lmao !

OMG that is Brilliant! I wish I did look like that LOL:naughty:

Bexxy- we didn't meet anyone famous but we had a free shandy:biggrin2: (actually the beer was free the lemonade wasn't:sneaky2: )

finishedfanta.jpg

lmao !

Ya know, after all these pics today, i quite like me with blonde hair. :naughty: :naughty: :thumb_yello: