mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey girls :)

so when u guys think i should arrive to meet u for london?

1st of december? or 2nd in the morning at the venue?

and who of u will be in newcastle?

I'm in Newcastle sweetness. :biggrin2:

Meet us on the 1st Dec and you can come out to celebrate my belated birthday. :biggrin2::punk::thumb_yello:

hey girls :)

so when u guys think i should arrive to meet u for london?

1st of december? or 2nd in the morning at the venue?

and who of u will be in newcastle?

i think Sara is going to Newcastle...i have a ticket but i dont think i will be going its just too much :blink:

hmmm 1st or second.....i would say the 1st then you can settle in and get to know your roomies before the concert :biggrin2:

Im just worried it is going to restart my exeama i used to have when i was younger :boxed:

That sucked i had red sore itchy hands all year round :boxed:

Oy my mom just had that few days ago... ENNOYING... how did u treat it?

I'm in Newcastle sweetness. :biggrin2:

Meet us on the 1st Dec and you can come out to celebrate my belated birthday. :biggrin2::punk::thumb_yello:

i think Sara is going to Newcastle...i have a ticket but i dont think i will be going its just too much :blink:

hmmm 1st or second.....i would say the 1st then you can settle in and get to know your roomies before the concert :biggrin2:

OK! ill do my best :) to come on the 1st... what time would it be good to meet u all?

OK! ill do my best :) to come on the 1st... what time would it be good to meet u all?

me, Tia and caz will be arriving at london euston station at 12.30 mid day on the 1st december

i believe Rak1 is also meeting us at this time at the euston train station we will then be making our way to brixton from there...

im not sure about jemma and sara though

me, Tia and caz will be arriving at london euston station at 12.30 mid day on the 1st december

i believe Rak1 is also meeting us at this time at the euston train station we will then be making our way to brixton from there...

im not sure about jemma and sara though

Whenever we get outta bed and check out from Brighton i expect. :naughty:

Whenever we get outta bed and check out from Brighton i expect. :naughty:

knowing Sara then you will be up at the break of dawn like you were at Manchester :naughty: :naughty:

*sorry thats really bad english im tired and didnt quiet know how to phrase it but re reading it sound wrong*

knowing Sara then you will be up at the break of dawn like you were at Manchester :naughty: :naughty:

And London. :naughty:

I'm normally a lazy bitch actually! :naughty: I didn't get my arse outta bed til 10.20 this morning!!! Probably why i'm up so late! :naughty:

oh which reminds me im going to be very grumpy tomorow as i have work all day till 9pm AGAIN and im usually asleep by now so i will be tired to boot!!

oh and i recieved another email from my ex...but i will explain that tomorow if i can be arsed..its nothing exciting anyway just the same old boring Crap :naughty:

night bexx!

ok i think ill be there at 8am...LOL yeah right!!! i will so freeze! hahaha

ill probably want to go at 7pm ;)

for newcastle ill be at the train station at 1pm.... sara will u come greet me at the station? ;)