mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Girls!

I'm going to watch SURVIVOR tonight...its in China.

I haven't watched tv in so long. (Except for the premiere Prison Break last Monday - got to have my Wentworth).

So Sivan, you confirmed a place to stay with nani summer, yet? (Sorry I'm too lazy to go through the last 200 posts) :biggrin2:

night bexx!

ok i think ill be there at 8am...LOL yeah right!!! i will so freeze! hahaha

ill probably want to go at 7pm ;)

for newcastle ill be at the train station at 1pm.... sara will u come greet me at the station? ;)

Awwww, Sivan. I would love to hunni but i don't think that's going to be possible. I have no idea what we're doing yet as Ian is supposed to be coming with me and i don't know what time or day even, we are gonna drop our daughter off at our friends. I will have to let you know. x

Awwww, Sivan. I would love to hunni but i don't think that's going to be possible. I have no idea what we're doing yet as Ian is supposed to be coming with me and i don't know what time or day even, we are gonna drop our daughter off at our friends. I will have to let you know. x

its ok :) what time wil u arrive to newcastle u know?

i think my train will be there at 1pm... and David will come meet me there maybe with few others..

its ok :) what time wil u arrive to newcastle u know?

i think my train will be there at 1pm... and David will come meet me there maybe with few others..

Awww. No hun, i don't know. I dunno if we're getting the plane or what yet. I'll let you all know as soon as i know. x:thumb_yello:

i was lay in bed lastnight i couldnt sleep and i ended up giggling to myself because my sister was snoring REALLY loudly it was like ZOMG :naughty: :naughty:

next time she does it i have threatened of recording her and posting the audio of her snoring on the internet :naughty:

i was lay in bed lastnight i couldnt sleep and i ended up giggling to myself because my sister was snoring REALLY loudly it was like ZOMG :naughty: :naughty:

next time she does it i have threatened of recording her and posting the audio of her snoring on the internet :naughty:

lol how old is she?