• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello Sara How are you this Friday :bleh:

Hungry!!!!!!!!!!!! :naughty:

I lost half a pound last night at fat club. It doesn't seem much i know, but my leader always says to me, go into the supermarket and pick up a block of lard. That weighs half a pound see. She'll then say if you had a look at it (took the wrapper off although not advisable in supermarket only if you're buying it, lol!) and look at the lump of lard. She'll say you wouldn't want that back on your thighs would you? Ha ha ha ha!! Er....NO! I wouldn't. lol!

So, looking at it like that. That's actually pretty good to have lost that fat, see? :thumb_yello:

Hungry!!!!!!!!!!!! :naughty:

I lost half a pound last night at fat club. It doesn't seem much i know, but my leader always says to me, go into the supermarket and pick up a block of lard. That weighs half a pound see. She'll then say if you had a look at it (took the wrapper off although not advisable in supermarket only if you're buying it, lol!) and look at the lump of lard. She'll say you wouldn't want that back on your thighs would you? Ha ha ha ha!! Er....NO! I wouldn't. lol!

So, looking at it like that. That's actually pretty good to have lost that fat, see? :thumb_yello:

hmm thats an unuasual analogy indeed...i was always told to compare the weight i have on to bags of suger...hence if i wanted to lose 3 stone in weight thats a hell of a lot of sugar to be carrying around :naughty:

well yeah i think im going to find the first week hard but once i weigh myself next week and hopefully see a loss of weight it will give me a boost :biggrin2:

You have to remember to eat healthily when you have your evening meal.:biggrin2: Don't starve yourself whatever you do, cuz you will lose a few pounds in the first week, maybe even 5, but if you aren't sensible, it will go straight back on. :thumb_yello:

good luck to u both :)

i think ill loose so much in the UK i wont eat for 2 weeks...

why wont you eat for two weeks sivan?

is it because you dont like the english cuisine or just because you wont have any money? :biggrin2::wink2:

hi guys ! :wink2: not here for long just skimmed through the posts ...

sara youve done brill to lose so much weight !! i dont think i could even lost 2lb :boxed: i just havent got the will power , i enjoy cakes and takeaways too much , well dont hunni !! proud of ya !! x :thumb_yello:

im sure you will do great too bexx ! :)

lol ! yeah it seems strange seeing you on at this time :naughty: hows israel ? you having fun catching up with everyone over there :)

yeah been on the phone a lot with all my friends lol but didnt meet anyone yet!

on sunday im going to Eilat so that will be cool :)

unfortunatly i cant see anyone tonight or tomorrow cause its YOM KIPUR... on this day everyone in israel suppose to not eat for 24 hours and suffer for all the bad things they did the past year...

so no one drive to... or anything like that....

im eating... cause not eating for 24 hours wont make me a better person... i try to be a good person all year,.... i think thats more important...

sara youve done brill to lose so much weight !! i dont think i could even lost 2lb :boxed: i just havent got the will power , i enjoy cakes and takeaways too much , well dont hunni !! proud of ya !! x :thumb_yello:

Awwwww, thank you hunni!!!!!! :punk: lol! :roftl: Yes, it's been hard but i have been very determined. :biggrin2:

It's funny to think i was a size good 16 when i saw Mika at the end of January!!

I'm in the white on the left by Martin / Luke. You can't see very well, but you can see i am 'rounder' - especially on hips! lol! :roftl:

12022007.jpg

i heard of yom kipur before but i never actually knew what it meant until you just told me ! :thumb_yello: well i hope you haveing a great time hun ! :thumb_yello:

sara you look a little rounder hun , but you looked good ! why did you have youre back turned from the cameras lol! :naughty:

oops , just realised the pic was taken from someone standing behind you :roftl:

i heard of yom kipur before but i never actually knew what it meant until you just told me ! :thumb_yello: well i hope you haveing a great time hun ! :thumb_yello:

sara you look a little rounder hun , but you looked good ! why did you have youre back turned from the cameras lol! :naughty:

oops , just realised the pic was taken from someone standing behind you :roftl:

lol i think she looked at someone ;)