London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oooh yeah ! shes looking directly at luke ! :naughty:;) how did i miss that ? :naughty:

ofcourse... ;)

im watching VH1 and the songs r so nice :)

i have to admit... music in israel....europe... is much better than in the USA... i missed it...

i say that but i guess 2 of my fave artists are americans... but QUEEN and MIKA are from europe :) and they are my fave :)

hahaha! no babe its not bad off the telly ! ;) ... *pervert*:mf_rosetinted: ......:roftl:

yeah european music does rock ! :punk: there arent many american artists im keen on at the min , i think they are all british :boxed: ... years ago iused to love eminem etc ... but ive outgrown them now :)

BOO!

hey girls :)

sara i watched the video :) cool!

why didnt i get hugs from martin and luke???

well luke hate me...so its ok but why not from martin?? ;)

Awww, cool. Glad you liked it. There is another one in my blog with the whole song. :biggrin2:

They were very sweaty and it was very nice. :naughty:

Awwwwwwww, i'm sure he doesn't hate you sweetie. Awwww, no hug from Martin either? I don't know why hunni, sorry.

xxx

Awww, cool. Glad you liked it. There is another one in my blog with the whole song. :biggrin2:

They were very sweaty and it was very nice. :naughty:

Awwwwwwww, i'm sure he doesn't hate you sweetie. Awwww, no hug from Martin either? I don't know why hunni, sorry.

xxx

lol maybe he dont hate me ;):naughty:

i got my mika hug and thats whats important... ;)

and u know what? maybe i did get hugs but dont remember....:roftl: i was shocked... LOL! nahhh no hugs... but its ok ;)

lol maybe he dont hate me ;):naughty:

i got my mika hug and thats whats important... ;)

and u know what? maybe i did get hugs but dont remember....:roftl: i was shocked... LOL! nahhh no hugs... but its ok ;)

Ha ha ha ha, yes, Mika hugs are VERY nice. ;+) :biggrin2:

Sivan, i meant to ask you, what are the best shops in LA? Have you got any tips for me? x :thumb_yello:

No,... just any good shops, or places that are cool or summat.

hmmm well melrose is nice to walk at i think... nice shops... expenssive tho :)

if u want cheap..go to "ROSS" :biggrin2: i love it... its huge and tons of cheap clothes... desginer clothes to :)

shirts are like 3$-15$ maybe some r more.....

every time i go there u come out with TONS of things... the logo is BLUE...

hmmm there is a nice big mall on santa monica Blvd.... century city its called i think.... it has ALL shops there.... not cheap but nice :)

hmmm well melrose is nice to walk at i think... nice shops... expenssive tho :)

if u want cheap..go to "ROSS" :biggrin2: i love it... its huge and tons of cheap clothes... desginer clothes to :)

shirts are like 3$-15$ maybe some r more.....

every time i go there u come out with TONS of things... the logo is BLUE...

hmmm there is a nice big mall on santa monica Blvd.... century city its called i think.... it has ALL shops there.... not cheap but nice :)

Oooh, thanks. Do they have a lot of Juicy Couture stuff over there? I'm a juicy girl. lol!!!!! :naughty: Love their clothes. :naughty::thumb_yello:

Oooh, thanks. Do they have a lot of Juicy Couture stuff over there? I'm a juicy girl. lol!!!!! :naughty: Love their clothes. :naughty::thumb_yello:

juicy?? i dunno! maybe?! :blink:

im not that good with LA...been close to the city for 6 months but didnt go shopping there that much..

hello, hope everyone is ok:thumb_yello:

sara i bet yr soooo xcited about your hols:punk:

Hi Babe!!! :biggrin2: Yes, I am!! :naughty::thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Will be brilliant!!!! Can't believe that i'm going in just over a fortnight. :thumb_yello: Am desperately trying to get to my target weight at fat club before i go. It's a bit of a challenge though!!

good 4 u sara,have u much more to go? uv done really well cos its sooo hard!!! iv been trying too, i tend to eat more when it gets cold thou and im bad when im sat in front of my c 4 nibbling things:thumbdown: