London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

good 4 u sara,have u much more to go? uv done really well cos its sooo hard!!! iv been trying too, i tend to eat more when it gets cold thou and im bad when im sat in front of my c 4 nibbling things:thumbdown:

I've got 6 pounds to go! :shocked: lol :roftl:

It's always the last few that are the most difficult aswell. Only 2 more weigh ins til i jet off. Don't care if i put any on whilst i'm away, just wanted to get to my target weight before i turn 30! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah i think its harder the less u have to lose, but keep at it, i guess hols and the gigs in nov/dec are a great motovation!!!! U look good in your pics thou and the new ones r so funny, really good:thumb_yello:

yeah i think its harder the less u have to lose, but keep at it, i guess hols and the gigs in nov/dec are a great motovation!!!! U look good in your pics thou and the new ones r so funny, really good:thumb_yello:

Awwww, yeah........I'll have to let you know how i get on.:biggrin2: .LOL!!! Thanks hun! Ta for the comments! Ha ha ha. :naughty::thumb_yello:

yeah i have been trying that because it says on the slim fast i have to drink at least 2 litres of water a day and i find myself spending more time on the toilet each day :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Yeah, that's pretty much how it works hun :naughty::roftl:

Keep it up though, and you will see results!! :thumb_yello: Are you still not smoking? That will be extra hard on a diet if you didn't smoke. I dunno if i could do that! :shocked:

my back hurts and im feeling really fed up at the moment...all i ever come onto the MFC to do is moan and groan :boxed:

sorry :thumbdown:

awww bexx ! bless ya ! well if you cant moan to ya mates who can ya moan to :thumb_yello: you should have heard me on here the other day going on one about the council :roftl: i was furious ! :naughty:

awww bexx ! bless ya ! well if you cant moan to ya mates who can ya moan to :thumb_yello: you should have heard me on here the other day going on one about the council :roftl: i was furious ! :naughty:

i dont think i was here for your council rant :bleh:

im just having more bad days than good at the moment - but i am sure given time i will perk up again i usually do :cool:

i dont think i was here for your council rant :bleh:

im just having more bad days than good at the moment - but i am sure given time i will perk up again i usually do

no , you werent , im sure you would have been glad not to hear about it :roftl: they p'ed me off for pouncing on me for a little bit of money i owe them :thumbdown: court and everything ... then i went on one about hard working people and familys and the bum's getting everything paid etc etc hahaha ! :naughty:

yeah i hope youll perk up babe :) its not nice feeling down :thumbdown: , which reminds me i need to update my signature we are in the 60's tomorrow ...woohoo !!! :biggrin2:

no , you werent , im sure you would have been glad not to hear about it :roftl: they p'ed me off for pouncing on me for a little bit of money i owe them :thumbdown: court and everything ... then i went on one about hard working people and familys and the bum's getting everything paid etc etc hahaha ! :naughty:

yeah i hope youll perk up babe :) its not nice feeling down :thumbdown: , which reminds me i need to update my signature we are in the 60's tomorrow ...woohoo !!! :biggrin2:

LOL!! Yeah, that was a good rant we had wasn't it? lol!!! :naughty: Ooooh, everyday is closer!!

Oh!!! Won't let me put any more smilies in this on! Grrr.