London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

these next few weeks will really fly by i think i just hope i dont come down with a cold or something just before the london gigs because i catch colds and stuff soo easily :boxed:

Oooh no, you don't wanna be doing that. Make sure you wrap up warm and be sensible on your diet and you should be fine. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL!! Yeah, that was a good rant we had wasn't it? lol!!! :naughty: Ooooh, everyday is closer!!

Oh!!! Won't let me put any more smilies in this on! Grrr.

hahaha ! yeah it was ... gotta lot of my chest that day ! :naughty: ohhh its getting soo exciting :o) i cant wait to party in the capital ... :biggrin2: :biggrin2: .... looks like sex on the beach is on the menu :thumb_yello: * dont be rude , i mean the drink * :naughty:

EVENING ALL!

I trust you are all well.

I've just been catching up, have you tried echinecha (think that's how you spell it) Bexx, it's supposed to stop you going down with the lurgy before it starts.

Had fun trying to get 'round London this afternoon, the satnav was being really weird, didn't help that the way I wanted to go was blocked due to an accident, very annoying.

Got to go again tomorrow, got a delivery to Harrods no less, get to go to all the good places.LOL!

EVENING ALL!

I've just been catching up, have you tried echinecha (think that's how you spell it) Bexx, it's supposed to stop you going down with the lurgy before it starts.

Had fun trying to get 'round London this afternoon, the satnav was being really weird, didn't help that the way I wanted to go was blocked due to an accident, very annoying.

Got to go again tomorrow, got a delivery to Harrods no less, get to go to all the good places.LOL!

hey rose ! :thumb_yello: glad to hear your doin ok :) ... youre bet was right then with myspace :naughty:

EVENING ALL!

Awww, yeah i will agree with that. My mom used to have loads of it and used to give it to me sometimes, love her. :blink:

Hi Rose, how are you? :biggrin2:

hey rose ! :thumb_yello: glad to hear your doin ok :) ... youre bet was right then with myspace :naughty:

Ha ha, yes it was, didn't make any money unfortunately, never mind.LOL!

I'm feeling good, got my voice back now, spoke with a really deep voice yesterday, it was very strange.

I got a letter this morning from a craft place in Cornwall that I signed up with earlier in the year, to go down to for two weekends and make a chair. I'm seriously tempted to have a go.

Ha ha, yes it was, didn't make any money unfortunately, never mind.LOL!

I'm feeling good, got my voice back now, spoke with a really deep voice yesterday, it was very strange.

I got a letter this morning from a craft place in Cornwall that I signed up with earlier in the year, to go down to for two weekends and make a chair. I'm seriously tempted to have a go.

ohhh sounds great ! go for it ! :thumb_yello: awww what a shame you didnt make any money , you could have been rich now ! lol ... anyway sorry it was short but sweet , but im at my grandads at the mo , because im going to a wedding tomorrow and hes wanting his comp back for ebay :naughty::cool: bless him. so i will love ya ll and leave you all , and will be back tomorra ... bye guys ! mwahh ! xxx

ohhh sounds great ! go for it ! :thumb_yello: awww what a shame you didnt make any money , you could have been rich now ! lol ... anyway sorry it was short but sweet , but im at my grandads at the mo , because im going to a wedding tomorrow and hes wanting his comp back for ebay :naughty::cool: bless him. so i will love ya ll and leave you all , and will be back tomorra ... bye guys ! mwahh ! xxx

Night night sweetie, have a good day tomorrow.

I probably will do the craft thing, couid do with another chair for my living room and it would be satisfying making it myself.

Good mornig Bexx, I think I'm going down with a cold now. Been sneezing and snuffling this morning, just got back from London delivering wine to Harrods. Then discovered my milks gone off so I'm off to the shop in a mo to get some more.

Hello Jemma, how did your awards thing go last night then, did you get trollied?:roftl:

Absolutely!:naughty: I'm still recovering and I'm supposed to be going over my sister's tonight to watch a film (god knows how i'm gonna stay awake LOL)

We won which was great and there was free champagne all night = me being very ill:blink:

Absolutely!:naughty: I'm still recovering and I'm supposed to be going over my sister's tonight to watch a film (god knows how i'm gonna stay awake LOL)

We won which was great and there was free champagne all night = me being very ill:blink:

Congratulations on the win, but sorry you were ill on the champagne.

What film are you watching?

At the moment just dossing around my office, had to finish some paperwork after the London job this morning, and I should really be catching up on some invoicing, but the lure of MFC was too strong. I'm so naughty.:naughty:

At the moment just dossing around my office, had to finish some paperwork after the London job this morning, and I should really be catching up on some invoicing, but the lure of MFC was too strong. I'm so naughty.:naughty:

LOL yes you are:naughty: But I'm gulity of it too.

You know you are hungover when Citty citty bang bang is the best option on telly LOL:roftl: