London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was watching - well mostly listening to since there was no picture - the interview that he did when he did the Shakira cover. I only found it yesterday and it was in three parts. :)

Hello, I've been watching some of the You Tube interviews as well, and only realised yesterday, when I passed it while driving through London, that Mika got his elephant costume in Angels, which was the first place I went to when I was getting my penguin outfit, but they didn't have one.

Mika in the Glastonbury interview said thats where he rented his from. Small world!

hey :)

im suppose to have! RAK and Tia got me tix :) for the 4 shows :):biggrin2:

Yep, sure have, just have to wait for See tickets to get their backsides in gear and send them to me. I have started to recieve e-mails from them, which means it shouldn't be long now.:thumb_yello:

Yep, sure have, just have to wait for See tickets to get their backsides in gear and send them to me. I have started to recieve e-mails from them, which means it shouldn't be long now.:thumb_yello:

See tickets still havent sent my sunday ones yet:thumbdown:

Anyway I will see you guys later, have a nice evening!

j x

i hope u guys get all the tix soon!

i hope u guys get all the tix soon!

Me too, I'm still waitng for mine, I've only received the Plymouth one so far. And I got one for my neices friend for Bournemouth from the venue, and it turned up 3 days later, mine still not arrived.:blink:

Me too, I'm still waitng for mine, I've only received the Plymouth one so far. And I got one for my neices friend for Bournemouth from the venue, and it turned up 3 days later, mine still not arrived.:blink:

ick dont stress me out!

ok i guess everyone must be out tonight :boxed:

*sigh*

so lonely in the london accomodation thread....so im going to think about our hamper at Griffin house :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

hmmmmm

Hey Bexx, was talking to Jemma about this the other night, and if it's okay I'd like to get the two welcome hampers as my Christmas gifts to you guys.

Hey Bexx, was talking to Jemma about this the other night, and if it's okay I'd like to get the two welcome hampers as my Christmas gifts to you guys.

:wub2: :wub2: aww wow thats such a sweet thing to do....you know you can email Griffin house and let them know what sort of things you want in the hamper they say they are happy to accomodate any tastes..

would you like the email?

:wub2: :wub2: aww wow thats such a sweet thing to do....you know you can email Griffin house and let them know what sort of things you want in the hamper they say they are happy to accomodate any tastes..

would you like the email?

Yes please, I guess in the next couple of days I should find out what everyone would like in the hampers, don't want to get anything that isn't wanted in them.

awwww wot a lovely idea:wub2: i keep 4getting it will b so close to xmas when we go, London will look sooooo pretty!!!!!:biggrin2:

I am so irritated I have to pick up one of them at the booth!! :sneaky2: damn! that'll make everything so much more stressing! I wanna live in the uk and be able and avoid all this you-live-overseas-you-cannot-do-the-same-as-a-UK-resident thing.. :thumbdown:

I am so irritated I have to pick up one of them at the booth!! :sneaky2: damn! that'll make everything so much more stressing! I wanna live in the uk and be able and avoid all this you-live-overseas-you-cannot-do-the-same-as-a-UK-resident thing.. :thumbdown:

that is such a pain!!!!:thumbdown: