London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

I'll have to be extra good myself too.. london is the biggest temptation... :wub2: all those shops.. :biggrin2:

i know me too, i arrive on the sat so i will be soooo tempted to go to covent gardens which is my fave place to go when im there.....

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am a sucker for harrod's.. god, I am such a tourist.. :roftl:

sort of sorted. :biggrin2: I am pm ya about it now.

yes just replied....

the gigs finish late and then im sure (if Leeds is anything to go by) we will wonder round to try and find mika:wub2: it wouldn b safe to travel on yr own to far a distance!

I tknow. milano finsihed at 1am, I mean after we chatted with him and stuff.

I am considering to take a taxi home after the brixton gig. do you think I'll find one just in the streets? I know it's london but I am just asking..

I tknow. milano finsihed at 1am, I mean after we chatted with him and stuff.

I am considering to take a taxi home after the brixton gig. do you think I'll find one just in the streets? I know it's london but I am just asking..

just sent another one...

dont worry ul never b left alone in London, we have to look after each other. we will all have mobiles and can keep in touch with any mfcs that may b travelling alone or with friends that aren attending the gigs. Althou iv never had a prob when iv been in London, i wouldn see anyone travel around on their own, u have to b aware and careful at all times:thumb_yello:

I have never had problems in london either, but never travelled late at night alone there . so better be ont he safe side. :wink2: thx again, luv! :wub2:

as for the mobiles, I do hope they'll work, unlikely in bc... :shocked:

OMGGG that was dreadful, i couldn believe not one of us had a reception there:thumbdown: im sure it will b fine in London thou:wink2:

Good afternoon everyone :biggrin2:

ahh memories of leeds walking away from the venue singing Love today at the tops of our voices that was mad and ARRGGHH at the mobile phone reception at Big chill but i expect london will be better...although the network i am on is never good reception!!!

Just back from my morning shift at work you have nooo idea how hard temptation has been today i had to make two bannoffee pies AND caramel shortbread :thumbdown:

Just back from my morning shift at work you have nooo idea how hard temptation has been today i had to make two bannoffee pies AND caramel shortbread :thumbdown:

Afternoon all!

Bexxy you should be so proud of yourself hun!:biggrin2: Cos I would of eaten it!:naughty:

well im sure there was a puddle of drool on the kitchen floor when i left :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i am just determined to lose weight before November gotta be strong :biggrin2:

Good morning! I'm with you there Bexxy - it's challenging for me too, especially with a household of 2 kids and hubby who snack on so much junk food. Goodies and junk food are everywhere in the house!:thumbdown:

Yes! And I mentioned how we live in a society full of food we take for granted!

I open my pantry and my fridge and I think we could survive for a whole year without having to step foot out of the house.

now lastnight it was just being REALLY slow for me but today i have had no problems with the MFC yet....touch wood :biggrin2:

Its really Nice of rose to buy the hamper for us all at Griffin house isnt it i cant wait to see what she gets ben and nic to put in them :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Yes! And I mentioned how we live in a society full of food we take for granted!

I open my pantry and my fridge and I think we could survive for a whole year without having to step foot out of the house.

haha thats the opposite in my fridge...i open the door and what i see is a bottle of Mika juice a mouldy old piece of cheese and half a carton of skimmed milk :shocked:

now lastnight it was just being REALLY slow for me but today i have had no problems with the MFC yet....touch wood :biggrin2:

Its really Nice of rose to buy the hamper for us all at Griffin house isnt it i cant wait to see what she gets ben and nic to put in them :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Isn't it lovely of her, Rose is sooooo lovely and thoughtful (i will stop now, she will get a big head:naughty: ):biggrin2:

I might bring vodka LOL:biggrin2: