• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mines called "if you touch it, face the consequences!"

i like the name :naughty:

But yeah thats my ultimate fear i will come home one day and find my brother or my dad has drunk it...it will just be a classic NooooooOOOooooo moment

My little neice has just come over with my brother and she serious scares me ...she is only about 7 months old but everytime i walk past her she bursts out laughing she did it to me last week aswell and do you know what its giving me a complex ...am i funny or something? do i look funny? :shocked:

LOL No hun you don't look funny! Maybe she just likes you!:biggrin2:

ahh right so if a baby laughs at you it means they like you ....phew i was thinking i must look like a clown or something :thumb_yello:

although that could be the red hair :roftl:

i have lost all motivation now to go back to work in 30mins :boxed:

i wish i could go back to bed because i know the shift this afternoon is going to be bad because im working with an agency staff who wont have a clue what they are doing so i will have to take charge of the shift and i hate that responsibilty :boxed:

i have lost all motivation now to go back to work in 30mins :boxed:

i wish i could go back to bed because i know the shift this afternoon is going to be bad because im working with an agency staff who wont have a clue what they are doing so i will have to take charge of the shift and i hate that responsibilty :boxed:

Oh Hun, you must be good at it though otherwise you wouldn't have that responsiblity.

Drink some red bull and count to ten!

:biggrin2:

Sorry for the pause there, girls - had to drop off hubby to the airport.

Now I'm at the in-laws house to pick up kids who slept over.

I poured the Mika juice down the drain several weeks ago...I was afraid of what it might become - and I never put it in the fridge because someone would have likely drank it.

Sorry for the pause there, girls - had to drop off hubby to the airport.

Now I'm at the in-laws house to pick up kids who slept over.

I poured the Mika juice down the drain several weeks ago...I was afraid of what it might become - and I never put it in the fridge because someone would have likely drank it.

Suzy if i remember correctly you were the first person who got Mika juice from the stage? and posted about it on the mfc ...or am i wrong :blink:

So indirectly i blame you for our madness over the mika juice :roftl: :roftl:

and with this...my last post before i go to work because its taking me ages to load the screens up on my pc :boxed:

See you all online later when i finish work..

BYEEEE

Suzy if i remember correctly you were the first person who got Mika juice from the stage? and posted about it on the mfc ...or am i wrong :blink:

So indirectly i blame you for our madness over the mika juice :roftl: :roftl:

and with this...my last post before i go to work because its taking me ages to load the screens up on my pc :boxed:

See you all online later when i finish work..

BYEEEE

Yes, t'was me. :naughty:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5530

HELLO, someones here, YAY!

Marianne, you are an angel (maybe you should get that as your costume), thank you for the ticket, although now I regretfully cannot do the hot drinks run now, unless someone holds my place in the queue. So I'll be at all three now, god I'm so happy right now, it's getting me excited again. The Gathering, as Jemma so fantastically calls it, is going to kick a**!

hi Rose :) ... thanks for the idea about the hamper by the waY thats so sweet :wub2: im getting everyone something , but dont know what yet ...hmmm thinks

all this talk of mika juice is making me want some :naughty: can you guys help me get some :wink2:

i know by the way its getting exciting now !! 68 DAYS!!!!

:yay::toot: ... i get my train tickets tomorrow aswell ! ... just need to confirm with bexx that it london euston we are going to :)

hi Rose :) ... thanks for the idea about the hamper by the waY thats so sweet :wub2: im getting everyone something , but dont know what yet ...hmmm thinks

all this talk of mika juice is making me want some :naughty: can you guys help me get some :wink2:

i know by the way its getting exciting now !! 68 DAYS!!!!

:yay::toot: ... i get my train tickets tomorrow aswell ! ... just need to confirm with bexx that it london euston we are going to :)

I'll see what I can do about the Mika juice, although I never seem to be able to as close to him as most people do, I'd love a Mika hug, but it's not looking promising.

Yes Bexx will be going to Euston , 'cause that's where I'll be meeting you both.

OOH, Mikas No.2 in the Box breakers chart., I knew requesting it that much would work.

I'll see what I can do about the Mika juice, although I never seem to be able to as close to him as most people do, I'd love a Mika hug, but it's not looking promising.

Yes Bexx will be going to Euston , 'cause that's where I'll be meeting you both.

OOH, Mikas No.2 in the Box breakers chart., I knew requesting it that much would work.

ooh i know a mika hug would be lovely ! :wub2: lets hope rose :) maybe at hammersmith when we all give the gift books to the band with cazgirl :wink2: ill get tickets to london euston then tomorrow ! :punk: aww ionly have the hits and tmf ... im freeview - and happy ending isnt on the hits yet :sad:

MIKA JUICE TIPS:

If you get to the venue really early and you get to the front of the stage, make eye contact and jokes with security and especially the guys (roadies) who set up the stage. That way, at the end of the concert, when they're clearing out and taking everything down, you can ask them to bring you the bottles Mika has left behind. But you have to be at the front.:thumb_yello:

MIKA JUICE TIPS:

If you get to the venue really early and you get to the front of the stage, make eye contact and jokes with security and especially the guys (roadies) who set up the stage. That way, at the end of the concert, when they're clearing out and taking everything down, you can ask them to bring you the bottles Mika has left behind. But you have to be at the front.:thumb_yello:

cool ! thanks for that :punk: im sure we will be :biggrin2: anybody know what the name of the ipod is that you can play music videos on ? i want one :boxed::biggrin2:

i found a video one for 78 pound on ebay is that good ? second hand i think ?

HUGS TIP:

This one is trickier. :roftl:

OPTION 1. Again, you have to be early and you should have a gift.

Gifts elicit hugs. (I've never got one, but I've never given a gift to him either - this is from my reading dozens of reports from Mika fans on the MFC for the last 9 months that I've been a member) Even if you're early and you don't see MIKA coming for his soundcheck, you will likely come across members of his band, his manager, or his sis and mom. Tell them you have something to give MIKA - they might offer to take it to him (this is the least favourable outcome). They might ask you if you want to take it to him yourself (this is the best possible outcome).

This tip works best at smaller venues and sadly, the venues are no longer small and intimate.

OPTION 2. If Mika is up for meeting fans after the concert, when its your turn to get your autograph or PIC - just ask him for one. :biggrin2:

None of these outcomes are guaranteed. It is amazing for MIKA that he has become a pop phenomenon and his fan base is growing, but at the same time, we can no longer get our hopes up to meeting him face to face when there are thousands at the same place and same time, wanting the same thing from the MIKA... :thumbdown:

cool ! thanks for that :punk: im sure we will be :biggrin2: anybody know what the name of the ipod is that you can play music videos on ? i want one :boxed::biggrin2:

It's a nano isn't it?

Hello everyone BTW:biggrin2:

It's a nano isn't it?

Hello everyone BTW:biggrin2:

*waves* Hello! I don't know the name of the ipod either, sorry. I had a really old one that just died and I'm bugging my hubby to buy me a new one.

Wow, second hand, that is good. I think they are nearly £200 new. Not sure what they are called though.

Don't worry when HE goes on the hits request list I'll be on there and Smash Hits. I'm gonna go broke over Mika videos.LOL!