London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

Wow, second hand, that is good. I think they are nearly £200 new. Not sure what they are called though.

Don't worry when HE goes on the hits request list I'll be on there and Smash Hits. I'm gonna go broke over Mika videos.LOL!

LOL fanx rose !! yeah ill be requesting loads too i think :naughty: ... hi jem ! yeah it is a nano ! ... theres a a bnib one on here for 70 pound ... im tempted to get a green one :biggrin2: thanks for the tips by the way suzy ! :):punk:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oooh, Mika hugs!!??? I've had six!! :naughty::thumb_yello:

Well, five and a half as the last time he cuddled me, he hit someone in the face!!! Ha ha ha!!!! That's o.k though cuz he just threw his arms around me again. lol!!:naughty:

Hello btw peeps. Soz not been on since Friday!!! Been busy busy busy! :biggrin2:

Oooh, Mika hugs!!??? I've had six!! :naughty::thumb_yello:

Well, five and a half as the last time he cuddled me, he hit someone in the face!!! Ha ha ha!!!! That's o.k though cuz he just threw his arms around me again. lol!!:naughty:

Hello btw peeps. Soz not been on since Friday!!! Been busy busy busy! :biggrin2:

SIX! You are envied by many! You should give the tips! :roftl: :roftl:

hi babe ! im looking for the ipod that plays videos , i want one :naughty: a green one :)

I want the periwinkle blue one they call "purple". Periwinkle blue is my favourite colour. It's a cross between the light shades of blue and purple.

hi babe ! im looking for the ipod that plays videos , i want one :naughty: a green one :)

Hi sweetie.x. Things are a bit slow here for me atm. Am still in the middle of things aswell so don't panic if i don't reply quite quickly. lol! :naughty:

Hope you are feeling better now hunni. xxx

ok hunni :wink2: yeah am better now :biggrin2: slept for 5 hours :roftl:

yeah jem the green ones are nice , remind me of the green in mika's album colour lol! i like the blue ones too suzy ! i was tempted with that one too , so the ipod nanos can defo play vids coz im about to buy one for 60 quid :biggrin2:

ok hunni :wink2: yeah am better now :biggrin2: slept for 5 hours :roftl:

yeah jem the green ones are nice , remind me of the green in mika's album colour lol! i like the blue ones too suzy ! i was tempted with that one too , so the ipod nanos can defo play vids coz im about to buy one for 60 quid :biggrin2:

Only the new ones!

haha well its nothing much

he was just said basically as you know i very seldom have time to check myspace messages ...etc etc etc

i just like the as you know bit ....possibly means he remembers talking to us at Manchester...right?

haha well its nothing much

he was just said basically as you know i very seldom have time to check myspace messages ...etc etc etc

i just like the as you know bit ....possibly means he remembers talking to us at Manchester...right?

awww its nice of them to reply :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

i got an email on friday from see tickets about the brixton 4th tickets ... just saying sorry they are late , they are still waiting for them to come into stock , but i havent hd one like that about the brumm 22nd tickets yet :blink:

the london 4th december one was the first one i had recieved :shocked: