London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

the london 4th december one was the first one i had recieved :shocked:

well i ordered mine about 4 weeks ago for me and jem ... so hopefully it will be soon if ive received an email off them , have you had any emails or tickets for brumm 22nd yet ? ... i get my train tickets tomorrow bexx :thumb_yello:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I haven't got my brixton ones yet either from see tickets:thumbdown:

What else did Martin say Bexxy?

in a nut shell - he was touched about jacks story,

being a father of two,

and how he would make sure they did something special at Brighton.

your going to have to tell me what they do i so wish i was able to go to that one now :boxed:

oh i havent even booked my train tickets yet its on my list of things to do i have just been soooo busy recently!!

i havent checked my hotmail email yet but it doesnt look like i have had any messages from see tickets yet...

whos jack bexx ? :blink:

heres the email i received from see tickets :

We apologise for the delay in despatching your tickets for your recent order. You booked 2 tickets for MIKA on TUESDAY 04/12/2007 made on 31/08/2007. Your reference number(s) for this order is 1690****

Your tickets will be despatched as soon as we receive them.

Please allow as much time as possible for your tickets to arrive, if they have not arrived 5 days before the event contact us on 0871 220 0260

Please do not contact us earlier as we will not be able to give you an exact answer until closer to the show.

bexx does the ipod nano play videos ? :blink: im trying to find out off a few people b4 i buy one :)

oh Jack is the little boy who died he was a mika fan theres a thread about it somewhere and i am organising a booklet full of messages from the mfc for his mother who is going to Brighton concert.

and you have come to the right person for info on the ipod nano...i own one.

You cant play videos on it no but it stores music and you can fit loads of pictures on it aswell i think i must have well over 300 mika images on mine aswell as a couple of hundred songs aswell more than plenty for me :biggrin2:

Hello again all, had to charge up the phone, how you all doing?

Did you see that I've got a ticket for the 2nd now, thanks to Marianne, the angel that she is. I'm SO happy!

Any of you guys have a preference as to what you would like in your hampers?

This is so I can get an idea of what to tell Ben and Nic to put in them. I was thinking of Christmassy things, but whatever you guys would like is okay with me.

Hello again all, had to charge up the phone, how you all doing?

Did you see that I've got a ticket for the 2nd now, thanks to Marianne, the angel that she is. I'm SO happy!

Any of you guys have a preference as to what you would like in your hampers?

This is so I can get an idea of what to tell Ben and Nic to put in them. I was thinking of Christmassy things, but whatever you guys would like is okay with me.

just alcohol :naughty: i dont mind sweetie its up to u and the others :)

Hello again peeps!!! Soz - i know!! - 2 and a half hours later!! lol!!

Been sooo busy!!!! Everyone alright? :thumb_yello:

I'm just popping out for a smoke (been looking for the smiley and can't find it:thumbdown: ) and gonna log on to my myspace so back in 10 ish.:thumb_yello:

hmmm what to put in the hampers...that im not sure maybe lollipops :naughty:

and the ipod nano can be loud depends what you play in through .... headphones or the docking station

i just have the silver one so its only 2gbs but i imagine you will be gettingthe 4gbs one right?

oh and yay Rose so now your coming to all three?

hmmm what to put in the hampers...that im not sure maybe lollipops :naughty:

and the ipod nano can be loud depends what you play in through .... headphones or the docking station

i just have the silver one so its only 2gbs but i imagine you will be gettingthe 4gbs one right?

oh and yay Rose so now your coming to all three?

im not sure i think its 4gb :blink: 60 quid from ebay :thumb_yello: so i think i will get it :) ...yeah ill be playing it thru ear phones :)

I'm just popping out for a smoke (been looking for the smiley and can't find it:thumbdown: ) and gonna log on to my myspace so back in 10 ish.:thumb_yello:

hey chick ! you all finished now :)

well the volume goes up pretty loud on the ipod alone...if you had volume adjusting headphones it goes up that extra notch :biggrin2:

i love my ipod its one of my best buys this year i mean i couldnt live without it now :wink2:

Hello Sara

How are you it seems like ages since you were last on the mfc :biggrin2:

well the volume goes up pretty loud on the ipod alone...if you had volume adjusting headphones it goes up that extra notch :biggrin2:

i love my ipod its one of my best buys this year i mean i couldnt live without it now :wink2:

ok thats enough for me , im buying it :thumb_yello: ... * runs to ebay *

Not exactly no. :naughty: My back's killing me - been really playing up a lot worse this weekend. :thumbdown:

I've still got quite a few things to do. Have wrapped some presents aswell though but only about a third of them! :naughty: Still gotta move some furniture around (although Ian will do that) and sort a few bits out. I won't be on much this week i don't reckon. Well, mainly evenings. :thumb_yello:

well since the day i brought my ipod it rarely leaves my side only ever to charge i use it to exercise when i am at work in the kitchen - its even survived being splattered with cake mixture :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Not exactly no. :naughty: My back's killing me - been really playing up a lot worse this weekend. :thumbdown:

I've still got quite a few things to do. Have wrapped some presents aswell though but only about a third of them! :naughty: Still gotta move some furniture around (although Ian will do that) and sort a few bits out. I won't be on much this week i don't reckon. Well, mainly evenings. :thumb_yello:

wrapping presents ...whose birthday is it? or are you super prepared for xmas? :shocked:

Lollipops, great idea, thanks Bexx.

Been thinking of getting myself an ipod for Christmas, never had an mp3 player before so I guess it's about time I caught up with the 21st century.

well since the day i brought my ipod it rarely leaves my side only ever to charge i use it to exercise when i am at work in the kitchen - its even survived being splattered with cake mixture :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

oooh i didnt realise it was rechargeable , i thought it took batteries :blink: thats even better :wink2: cake mixture lol! ive broke 3 phones by dropping them down the toilet :sneaky2: hopefully i wont do that to my pod :) lol!

the diet is still going great sara i cant wait to weigh myself on thursday to see if it has worked or not.

:naughty: Caz ipods dont take batteries at all you just charge them up every so often using a usb pc wire and the life lasts for AGES :biggrin2::thumb_yello: