London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

yeah thats cool with me....i will pay you the money in Birmingham is that ok?

well yes just look out for a giant ladybird tonight on tv and that will be me...you will probably see Sara and jennie mostly though as they were in the front row...already you can see them in the sneek preview we have had ...Bo peep and rainbow bright :naughty:

Sara which one is the posh one....the executive jacuzzie suite ? :naughty:

yep thats fine to pay then :thumb_yello: ill look out for everyone , im looking forward to it :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

find out how many people the executive room sleeps + how much it will cost with tax added on...then i may consider it :biggrin2::naughty:

bet it doesnt have a kitchen , dining room , or leopard print sheets though LOL

find out how many people the executive room sleeps + how much it will cost with tax added on...then i may consider it :biggrin2::naughty:

When I stayed at the Comfort Inn at Birmingham, I think the quoted cost was all inclusive, so unless they say otherwise I would think that is the price.

which hotel was it again with the exec room ?

okie let me start with costs....

The mayflower will be a total of £555

The Comfort inn will be £700

also the mayflower is a proper apartment with kitchen + all accessories close to the city centre

the comfort inn has a jacuzzi and a microwave is a bit further out from the city centre a little bit closer to Brixton

the mayflower is super close to Hammersmith which means hardly any travelling involved and the comfort in is a bit closer to brixton but means we still have to travel via tube but now we would have to travel to both locations ......

ok i think im being biased now but thats because i prefer the mayflower ...i will let you all decide because i am being more swayed towards the one in earls court

okie let me start with costs....

The mayflower will be a total of £555

The Comfort inn will be £700

also the mayflower is a proper apartment with kitchen + all accessories close to the city centre

the comfort inn has a jacuzzi and a microwave is a bit further out from the city centre a little bit closer to Brixton

hmm well i dont think i will be using the jacuzzi , i think the mayflower already sounds like an exectutive room , and a kitchen sounds VERY good ! ... based on that you lot can cook, because you dont wanna taste mine :roftl: hmm i really dont mind ! :biggrin2:

i wont be using a jacuzzi either...

im not fussy im just trying to please everyone really because i know Sivan will be in the city centre and want to be close for ease of meeting up before concerts and stuff