• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:boxed:

But if it turns out to be a right Dive...i get it in the neck :shocked:

I am gonna have to inquire again anyway because of the extra day we need

LOL it wont be !:naughty:

ive just been looking at pics on the site have you seen the kitchen !!! its all stainless steel :shocked: its very posh :biggrin2:

seriously though it looks quiet alright fine for us 4 anyway for 4 nights :thumb_yello:

:lmfao: ... GI jane is on it ! you must also remind me to bring my absail equipment so i can peer through the windows :roftl::thumb_yello:

yeah it really does look nice ... too posh for someone as common as me i must say ...LOL XDD:naughty:

So we're going with the original choice then. Good.

And it has a kitchen, good, can set the drinkies up nicely for when you guys get back on the first night (note to self, must learn how to make cocktails, and do a Tom Cruise, " THE BAR IS OPEN":roftl: )

Do you think if we ask REALLY nicely, that Mika might stop in on his way home and join us for a drinkie? :wink2:

So we're going with the original choice then. Good.

And it has a kitchen, good, can set the drinkies up nicely for when you guys get back on the first night (note to self, must learn how to make cocktails, and do a Tom Cruise, " THE BAR IS OPEN":roftl: )

Do you think if we ask REALLY nicely, that Mika might stop in on his way home and join us for a drinkie? :wink2:

oh yeah we could open our own personal bar.....well its definately gonna be on his way home why not :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

seriously need to start saving up money for this though :shocked:

oh yeah we could open our own personal bar.....well its definately gonna be on his way home why not :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

seriously need to start saving up money for this though :shocked:

im gonna just pay for mine in one go and get it out the way ... except the london one :biggrin2:

I'm going to all the three gigs but I haven't found an accommodation yet. I'm gonna stay in London for five days at least - maybe for the whole week. And I think my parents are going to go with me. :shocked: However not to the concerts. :biggrin2:

Well, i missed last week cuz i wasn't well. I'd still made the effort to go every single other one even though i've been ill for a while. She has really abrupt attitude. She was like 'You know i have to charge you for two weeks don't you?!' - Imagine her 'shouting this at me. I said 'Even though i was ill?' then she said 'That doesn't matter, you have to pay' Grrrrr.....she was horrid. She started muttering summat and i just said 'Yeah well whatever, just get on with it if you have to!'

Then i said 'Good job i got a bloody twennie pound note then innit!' Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! Silly cow!!!!! There rant over! Thank you for caring. xxx

I'm back!! :biggrin2:

Did not stay for meeting - nasty bitch of a woman who takes the money was really horrible to me! :shocked:

You should have slapped her with your crook.:fish:

Sorry no smilies with crooks.

You should have slapped her with your crook.:fish:

Sorry no smilies with crooks.

:roftl: :roftl: thats not a crook its a fish ...but thats to be expected from a penguin :roftl: :roftl: