mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no it sleeps a max of 4...we are fully booked :cool:

if its just two nights you are after i think it does single rooms at £49 per night ...i think

Awwwwww!!!! Bummer!!!! Do they do rooms...? How much are twin rooms? Are they cheaper? (just a thought)

ok other options is.....Triple hotel room = 98 per night

twin room is £81 per night

i need to do the maths :shocked:

apartments only allow a max of 4 people

£716 for this option

is the apartment cheaper for the 4 of you?

Is anyone else staying in London?:tears:

£716 for this option

is the apartment cheaper for the 4 of you?

Is anyone else staying in London?:tears:

i think theres been quite a few people on here who are looking for hotels etc ... i cant remember who now though .. :naughty: i think it was vanessa and pamette

:roftl: :roftl: thats not a crook its a fish ...but thats to be expected from a penguin :roftl: :roftl:

YEP, thats right fish on the brain:lmfao:

Shame we can't smuggle Jemma in, 'cause if we do the rooms we won't have the kitchen then will we.

Anyway gotta go just been asked to do a run to Watford, so see ya later.

i am getting a discount on it going through the website http://www.london.com so for four of us staying for 4 nights with tax added on it works out at £140 each.

its still expensive but not as expensive :boxed:

and nahh i LOVE driving ...my mum always complimemnts me on how much of a good driver i am :naughty:

i think theres been quite a few people on here who are looking for hotels etc ... i cant remember who now though .. :naughty: i think it was vanessa and pamette

Aren't they only staying one or two nights though babe?

Jemmalee - it could be worth trying to get another group of people together and renting out another apartment if there are 4 of you there has to be more people looking for accomodation for three nights in london surely :shocked:

Aren't they only staying one or two nights though babe?

hmm i cant remember wthout looking *al the alcohol is killing my brain cells* :naughty: i think sshe wants to come for all 3 someone else is getting her tickets for 3rd and 4th ... rose is it i think she said :boxed:

i am getting a discount on it going through the website http://www.london.com so for four of us staying for 4 nights with tax added on it works out at £140 each.

and nahh i LOVE driving ...my mum always complimemnts me on how much of a good driver i am :naughty:

thats even better, i still think the price is great for 4 nights :biggrin2:

Hang on, what about Jem? I thought you were looking at the triple room and twin room?????? Am confused now. I'll have a look. Just nipping out for :smoke: