London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hmm what do we have missing if we have in our group a lollipop girl, a big girl...i guess we need chew chew ..oh yes someone needs to dress up as chew chew to complete our set....Sara? :roftl: :roftl:

hmm what do we have missing if we have in our group a lollipop girl, a big girl...i guess we need chew chew ..oh yes someone needs to dress up as chew chew to complete our set....Sara? :roftl: :roftl:

ROTFLMAO Do they do that at legs avenue?:mf_rosetinted:

oh yes how brilliant i love the plan now :roftl:

so we will have big girl, lollipop girl, chew chew, billybrown + mrs brown and their dog :roftl: :roftl:

actually i have a response email from that 5 person apartment its just notification saying if i dont hear anything from the owner in 2 - 3 days i should ring them on the contact number :thumb_yello:

so we will have big girl, lollipop girl, chew chew, billybrown + mrs brown and their dog :roftl: :roftl:

actually i have a response email from that 5 person apartment its just notification saying if i dont hear anything from the owner in 2 - 3 days i should ring them on the contact number :thumb_yello:

that would be awesome going as all them ... :roftl:

hi!

i want to have fance dress;but i don't know what...in my other mika's concerts,i try lollipop's and big girls;

what can i do now???the kid of billy?why not?it's easy to find!

see you soon girls;

fanny and the lollipop's family

yes we need two children that would be brilliant ...especially if we all queue up together :roftl: :roftl:

We have 2 Big girls WOOHOO This is going to be mental!:biggrin2: