London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow this thread has moved along today, im sure it was around page 30 when i was on earlier:blink:

have u booked anywhere?

noo nothing is solid set in stone yet waiting for confirmations and such ...but it looks like we are having an shared rented out apartment (if i can sort it out) :biggrin2:

Yes. :naughty: I am the most wonderful loveliest person and i love everyone.....just don't get on the wrong side of me! :naughty::roftl: :roftl: x

what side should i get on? your right? left? hmm?

just so i know when we meet ;):roftl:

what side should i get on? your right? left? hmm?

just so i know when we meet ;):roftl:

anyside is fine just avoid the side she is holding her bo peep crook in :naughty: :naughty:

noo nothing is solid set in stone yet waiting for confirmations and such ...but it looks like we are having an shared rented out apartment (if i can sort it out) :biggrin2:

ok thx huns, your so good at this kinda thing, let me know where u are staying etc cos id like to stay at the same place if poss even thou im only there 4 the one nite, it will b great to meet up with everyone:biggrin2:

anyside is fine just avoid the side she is holding her bo peep crook in :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl:

bless my grandad has just rang me up to let me know mika is on at 11 :blush-anim-cl:

i asked him if he was watching it ... and he said he doesnt listen to rubbish :sneaky2::naughty:

he is funny bless him - its all the songs like " ive gotta lovely bunch of coconuts" etc he likes , the WW2 oldies etc :naughty:

i am now vacating the area and moving so i can watch tv in the sitting room....i will return in about 40minutes :naughty::thumb_yello:

iv a nice quite living room, no daughter just my laptop and my TV:wink2 ill look out 4 u bexx:bleh:

Celebrate my 30th birthday!! :thumb_yello::biggrin2: :biggrin2:

THATS COOL!!!! any special plans? how long u gonna stay??

i would totaly celebrate with u if i was here :(

i just got an email today about KT tunstall being in LA on the 20th...september... and i wont be here! grrrr she never come to LA and finally when she is i wont be here....

im gonna miss matchbox twenty on october here to! GRRRR

but mika will make it all up....so hopefully it will happend OR ELLSE!!! :boxed:

Blimey, it's taken me nearly an hour to catch up with this between eating and delivering. Still in Watford, so this is a quickie, I'll be watching the SH prog when I get home (thank god for video recorders) and I'll be back on then.

Hello Sivan, you alright then?

Talk to you later.

Blimey, it's taken me nearly an hour to catch up with this between eating and delivering. Still in Watford, so this is a quickie, I'll be watching the SH prog when I get home (thank god for video recorders) and I'll be back on then.

Hello Sivan, you alright then?

Talk to you later.

im alright? what do u mean?:bleh: