• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear Ms Link

Many thanks for your enquiry.

We do have availability from the 1 -5 December (4 nights).

Please see pictures and details on http://www.cityholidayhome.com (apartment 9 & 11).

For the duration the cost will be £700 as our minimum booking is for a week.

There is no additional cost (i.e. towel, linen, vat, etc is all inclusive). PLease note it is a one bedroom apartment so three people would be sleeping in the livingroom on a sofabed.

The street name is York Buildings and zip code is WC2N 6LS, located right in the middle of London next to Trafalgar Square . It is a short walk to Covent Garden and you can say that Queen is your neighbor!

The closest tube station is Charring Cross which is 1 minute walk away. Please see below link for location:

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=530372&y=180530&z=0&sv=wc2n+6ls&st=2&pc=wc2n+6ls&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf

The dates can be held by a 20% deposit payable by pay pal.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions.

Many thanks

Princy Munk

*He has a funny name but i wont hold that against him*

so what do you all think?

so three on the sofa bed and two in the double bed .....and if anyone is despirate for accomodation for a night....aslong as they dont mind sleeping on the floor we may be able to fit someone else in :roftl: :roftl:

Dear Ms Link

Many thanks for your enquiry.

We do have availability from the 1 -5 December (4 nights).

Please see pictures and details on http://www.cityholidayhome.com (apartment 9 & 11).

For the duration the cost will be £700 as our minimum booking is for a week.

There is no additional cost (i.e. towel, linen, vat, etc is all inclusive). PLease note it is a one bedroom apartment so three people would be sleeping in the livingroom on a sofabed.

The street name is York Buildings and zip code is WC2N 6LS, located right in the middle of London next to Trafalgar Square . It is a short walk to Covent Garden and you can say that Queen is your neighbor!

The closest tube station is Charring Cross which is 1 minute walk away. Please see below link for location:

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=530372&y=180530&z=0&sv=wc2n+6ls&st=2&pc=wc2n+6ls&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf

The dates can be held by a 20% deposit payable by pay pal.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions.

Many thanks

Princy Munk

*He has a funny name but i wont hold that against him*

so what do you all think?

Woop !! the queen is our neighbour ! :punk: ...... :roftl:

fanx bexx sounds awesome !! x

so three on the sofa bed and two in the double bed .....and if anyone is despirate for accomodation for a night....aslong as they dont mind sleeping on the floor we may be able to fit someone else in :roftl: :roftl:

i could bring my sleeping bag:wink2:

wow u staying somewhere posh!!!!

better toilets then bexx:wink2:

i could bring my sleeping bag:wink2:

wow u staying somewhere posh!!!!

better toilets then bexx:wink2:

yeah if you need to spend one night or two just bring a sleeping bag :thumb_yello: you can sleep on the floor :biggrin2:

well im not booking anything yet as i dont have the money...AND need everyone to agree and commit aswell ...is no point me booking it and then everyone one of you turn around and say no i dont want to anymore :naughty:

between now and a week someone may have found somewhere better aswell :bleh:

yeah if you need to spend one night or two just bring a sleeping bag :thumb_yello: you can sleep on the floor :biggrin2:

cant i go top to toe with u bex:naughty: (joking!!)

have no clue if ill b in London 4 one or 2 nites, rite now i want to do them all so very much!!!! i just have no idea wot id do with the little one:) oh if only if onlyyyyyyy!!!!!!

thx alot thou bexx, yr a star really!!!!

well im not booking anything yet as i dont have the money...AND need everyone to agree and commit aswell ...is no point me booking it and then everyone one of you turn around and say no i dont want to anymore :naughty:

between now and a week someone may have found somewhere better aswell :bleh:

Yeah, o.k. At least we managed to find somewhere in the end that sleeps 5 which is what we wanted in the end so that's good. :thumb_yello: I will have a look on and off over the next week. :thumb_yello: