mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My internet is now being Badddd :thumbdown:

so im off to bed ...lets all sleep on this and think about it and keep our eyes out for other things aswell :thumb_yello:

Goodnight :thumb_yello:

nite bexx , ill have a look tomorrow too for more apartments, but that one so far seems nice :biggrin2: nite everyone im going to bed to:biggrin2: xxx

nite bexx , ill have a look tomorrow too for more apartments, but that one so far seems nice :biggrin2: nite everyone im going to bed to:biggrin2: xxx

Good Night everyone! same time tomorrow? LOL:naughty:

Good Night everyone! same time tomorrow? LOL:naughty:

Yeah baby!! LOL!! Nighty night all. xxx:thumb_yello:

Sweet Dreams of Mikey Jem. Hopefully, i'll have a sweet dream tonight aswell. :naughty: (not of Mikey though):thumb_yello::naughty:

im gonna stay in israel for like 2 months! because of mika!

i wanna wait till his shows...

lol i could go back after a month... but i wanna wait and go back to LA with a stop in london :biggrin2:

Will you go to the desert rhythm festival?

oh and over excited when i see mika??? hahahaha

u joking right?? EVERY time i think im gonna be like "woo hoo mika! YAY!!!!" and than when i meet him i become to come! its not me! but thats what happend before!

im hoping to be a bit more exited next time! LOL

I think I would be the same. Very excited before meeting him and in front of him, I would be :shocked: petrified! :naughty:

Will you go to the desert rhythm festival?

I think I would be the same. Very excited before meeting him and in front of him, I would be :shocked: petrified! :naughty:

u mean the one in dubai??

yeah i hope next time i wil be better ;)

u mean the one in dubai??

yeah i hope next time i wil be better ;)

Yeah the one in Dubai.

It will be close to you if you'll be in Israel.

It depends when you come back to USA.

You go there in about 3 weeks and you come back 2 months later. HUM

I'm gonna look at the calendar.

EDIT: Yeah! It's possible to go there.

During your 2 months out of USA, in which gig will you go to?

Yeah the one in Dubai.

It will be close to you if you'll be in Israel.

It depends when you come back to USA.

You go there in about 3 weeks and you come back 2 months later. HUM

I'm gonna look at the calendar.

EDIT: Yeah! It's possible to go there.

During your 2 months out of USA, in which gig will you go to?

dont think they will let me in there with a israeli passort:bleh:

im off to bed....soooo tired! night dear

ive just found somewhere else....its in Soho it sleeps one extra person so thats 6

AND its cheaper because you can book less that a whole week so it would be 500£ between the 5 of us......

take a look and let me know....the only problem is i think its payment now...

http://www.outlet4holidays.com/details.php?id=74&n=5&at=1196467200

ive just found somewhere else....its in Soho it sleeps one extra person so thats 6

AND its cheaper because you can book less that a whole week so it would be 500£ between the 5 of us......

take a look and let me know....the only problem is i think its payment now...

http://www.outlet4holidays.com/details.php?id=74&n=5&at=1196467200

morning bexx !

i just pm'ed you about this one :naughty: ... i think its nicer than the other one , both nice however and there both in the middle so im leaving the decision to you's i think there both great ! :biggrin2: just need to check distances to tubes etc .. but i would have thought that they would have been close by :blink:

well at the moment i am un decided i will wait for Sara + Rak1 + Jemmalee + Tia's oppinions

the furnishings doo look nicer but its the pay upfront now bit that puts me off.

well at the moment i am un decided i will wait for Sara + Rak1 + Jemmalee + Tia's oppinions

the furnishings doo look nicer but its the pay upfront now bit that puts me off.

i have seen this one but it doesnt give you much info , but has great reveiws and is in the sw postcode region ... right next to brixton im guessing

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g186338-d603504-Reviews-Griffin_House_Holiday_Apartments-London_England.html

i have seen this one but it doesnt give you much info , but has great reveiws and is in the sw postcode region ... right next to brixton im guessing

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g186338-d603504-Reviews-Griffin_House_Holiday_Apartments-London_England.html

Your right im guessing that must be near to Brixton... can you see anything on there about the cost?