mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

perhaps if they are mika fans they will give it to us on a discount ....the apartment not the labradoodle

Just reading it aswell we can have a welcome hamper for £20 with food and stuff in...how cool is that!!!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

perhaps if they are mika fans they will give it to us on a discount ....the apartment not the labradoodle

Just reading it aswell we can have a welcome hamper for £20 with food and stuff in...how cool is that!!!

yeah !! maybe you should suggest the discount in email ! just hint about 5 die hard mika fans looking for accommadation :roftl:

the hamper sounds brill ! ... i hope theres champagne included :roftl:

yeah !! maybe you should suggest the discount in email ! just hint about 5 die hard mika fans looking for accommadation :roftl:

the hamper sounds brill ! ... i hope theres champagne included :roftl:

first i am just checking thats its availiable ...once we know where we stand i will then start begging and maybe mention Mika :naughty:

its a 5 min walk to stockwell tube station too !:thumb_yello: i really hope this is available and everyone likes it

its also very close to the gay night scene :roftl: :roftl:

and yeah it says its three stops away from most major attractions :thumb_yello:

Caz you really did find a great place :thumb_yello:

*bows down to your brilliance*

:lmao: :lmao:

well thats the second good one i found :naughty: campanile and this one - i should be the MFC hotel accomadator :naughty:

i only did one search too , i typed in shared holiday apartments-brixton ... and that was the first one :thumb_yello::naughty:

:lmao: :lmao:

well thats the second good one i found :naughty: campanile and this one - i should be the MFC hotel accomadator :naughty:

i only did one search too , i typed in shared holiday apartments-brixton ... and that was the first one :thumb_yello::naughty:

ahh that maybe where i have been going wrong then i have been typing into the search engine holiday apartments london ...not Brixton :biggrin2:

your very good at searching then ...well its that or Luck:biggrin2:

Im really liking the idea of staying at Griffin House now ...... well until someone comes up with another place.....

But i dont think we will ever find better than this one :thumb_yello:

location - perfect

sleeps 5 - perfect