London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

perhaps if they are mika fans they will give it to us on a discount ....the apartment not the labradoodle

Just reading it aswell we can have a welcome hamper for £20 with food and stuff in...how cool is that!!!

Does it include booze? :roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its 6.6 miles away from hammersmith approx 20 mins but at least its only 1 trip :biggrin2:

just google earthed it...its literally just round the corner from the brixton academy :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

The other one is really nice innit. It's low season, £119 per night. The one in Soho? It's available. :thumb_yello: Although further away. Looks really nice though. Mmmmmm........i think distance might win it rather than the luxury.

does the gay couple scare you Sara?

well we still have choices open to us...the apartment in trafalger, the one in Soho or this one near Brixton at the moment :thumb_yello:

No, no, not at all. It was just that i read the word 'communal' and panicked!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

The other one is really nice innit. It's low season, £119 per night. The one in Soho? It's available. :thumb_yello: Although further away. Looks really nice though. Mmmmmm........i think distance might win it rather than the luxury.

yeah i think they are all nice :wub2: the soho one is gorge ! :biggrin2:

they are all still in the race to win it in my eyes although the one in trafalgar is kind of losing as its the most expensive one ...but for me its a kind of tie break situation between the one in Soho and thsi one run by Gays....the only major deciding factor is the cost one is pay up front now the other is just a 50£ deposit

they are all still in the race to win it in my eyes although the one in trafalgar is kind of losing as its the most expensive one ...but for me its a kind of tie break situation between the one in Soho and thsi one run by Gays....the only major deciding factor is the cost one is pay up front now the other is just a 50£ deposit

Well i can pay upfront if need be so that's not a problem. I'd just need peeps to commit to it that's all, otherwise i'll be pissed off! *gets crook out* :naughty::roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Well i can pay upfront if need be so that's not a problem. I'd just need peeps to commit to it that's all, otherwise i'll be pissed off! *gets crook out* :naughty::roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I cant pay untill september 22nd ... thats when i get my student loans etc :biggrin2:

I cant pay untill september 22nd ... thats when i get my student loans etc :biggrin2:

That's o.k, it's only 3 weeks away. Anyways, i'm not worried about not having payment until we get there, that's cool. As long as peeps do pay is what i was saying. :thumb_yello:

That's o.k, it's only 3 weeks away. Anyways, i'm not worried about not having payment until we get there, that's cool. As long as peeps do pay is what i was saying. :thumb_yello:

of course ! :shocked: i wouldnt want your crook wrapped around my neck :naughty:

no in all seriousness i can send you the money by paypal when i get my loans etc if thats ok by you ? then its paid for onmy behalf :biggrin2:

of course ! :shocked: i wouldnt want your crook wrapped around my neck :naughty:

no in all seriousness i can send you the money by paypal when i get my loans etc if thats ok by you ? then its paid for onmy behalf :biggrin2:

Awww, i'm really in no rush *she says as she hasn't booked or paid for anything yet* :naughty::bleh:

Awww, i'm really in no rush *she says as she hasn't booked or paid for anything yet* :naughty::bleh:

:naughty: LOL

which one are you swayed toward then ... i really dont mind because at the end of the day im gonna be traveling with all you's i think the distance sways me towards griffin house :biggrin2: