London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

:naughty: LOL

which one are you swayed toward then ... i really dont mind because at the end of the day im gonna be traveling with all you's i think the distance sways me towards griffin house :biggrin2:

Yeah....i know what you mean, the distance is pretty important and i like the fact that's it's close to BA :thumb_yello:

However, the other one is very nice. :thumb_yello::naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah....i know what you mean, the distance is pretty important and i like the fact that's it's close to BA :thumb_yello:

However, the other one is very nice. :thumb_yello::naughty:

LOL ... such hard decisions :naughty:

well i like them both once again i dont mind either ... i will leave to you lot to decide which one you like :naughty:

just gotta nip off for half an hour back soon :thumb_yello: xxx

Ha ha ha ha, i know, soz! lol!! :roftl::naughty:

I've just looked and it says to let them know if we require parking. Could be good. I think i might drive up. :thumb_yello:

LMAO - i had to look twice at the gay bit :roftl:

well im hoping to meet up wiv bexx etc at a station :blink: its scary travelling all that way on your own :naughty: well .. travellings ok its when i get to london :boxed:

LMAO - i had to look twice at the gay bit :roftl:

well im hoping to meet up wiv bexx etc at a station :blink: its scary travelling all that way on your own :naughty: well .. travellings ok its when i get to london :boxed:

Where do you live babe?

'Alright love, where ya from?'

'Oh, er, any sexuality, do you know it?' :roftl: :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl:

im not to great at wording things :blush-anim-cl: you will learn this ... and dya know what ? if i meet mika with you all ... my mouth is gonna be tightly sealed to protect myself from looking a complete fool and wording something that totally doesnt sound right :roftl: :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl:

im not to great at wording things :blush-anim-cl: you will learn this ... and dya know what ? if i meet mika with you all ... my mouth is gonna be tightly sealed to protect myself from looking a complete fool and wording something that totally doesnt sound right :roftl: :roftl:

I can't seem to get any words out lately when i see Mika. i seem to be in shock! :shocked:

I can't seem to get any words out lately when i see Mika. i seem to be in shock! :shocked:

when im really nervous i stutter :boxed: so im just not gonna say anything ... :roftl: what the hell do you say though when you meet him ? :roftl: i mean ive been sat here thinking and thought what would i actully say if i was to meet him :boxed: obviously hi ... but i dont wanna bombard him with can i have a sig, can i get a pic etc ya know?

so i may just get you to ask :roftl: :roftl:

when im really nervous i stutter :boxed: so im just not gonna say anything ... :roftl: what the hell do you say though when you meet him ? :roftl: i mean ive been sat here thinking and thought what would i actully say if i was to meet him :boxed: obviously hi ... but i dont wanna bombard him with can i have a sig, can i get a pic etc ya know? so i may just get you to ask :roftl:

I said 'Hello Lovely Locks' when i first met him as that's what i call him and message to him on his comments page. :naughty: He did a little laugh! Ha ha ha ha!! Bless. :naughty:

I said 'Hello Lovely Locks' when i first met him as that's what i call him and message to him on his comments page. :naughty: He did a little laugh! Ha ha ha ha!! Bless. :naughty:

I think ill just say ... Hi Mika

any chance of a sig please dude :winksmiley02::rasta:

hahahaha !! kiddin' i wouldnt dare :roftl: